Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hard username/account find

Hiya anyone who can help me. Sorry to bother you with probably yet another Iv lost my account post.

I can't basically remember anything about my account. Iv narrowed it down to two possible email addresses. But cannot remember username or password or character name. I have emailed support but that was over a week ago now and I still havnt had a response. The information I can remember is.....

• I was playing as a Druid
• Iv narrowed it down to two possible email addresses
• I can give my debit apple details for my in app purchases
• I have a list of possible usernames which all surround the same basic name/spelling
• My last purchases where for platinum to buy elixirs what gave me 4x the experience from kills
• I can give my full name and address
• I had the second stage duskshadow armour
• I can give all my iTunes/apple information

I just genuinly can't remember a thing regarding character name and account name. Iv tried so many different spellings and possibilities :( But I don't want to start again when I had a high level Druid and spent over £30 in total on platinum buying elixirs to level up faster.

Please can anyone help me??

Re: Hard username/account find

Support aim to reply to all emails within 7 - 14 days.

If you cannot remember specifics please include estimates of details.

- Username for account -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

hi muldar.

im new to this forum and im here for your help.
very recently ive updated the game. i did it by uninstalling and freshly installing from googleplay. by doing so i lost my user name and password.
and the worst paer is, i havent registered my account email id. but ive contracted support team of supersonic ads for platinum rewards.
can you help me in retriving my account.
i remember my user name and character name was "Satz" a Ranger class. lvl 67. currently at stonevale farm. almost had all darkshadow armour except the chest armour.

please help. i cant start fresh from the begining and i dont wish to lose all my progress and friends ive got in the game.

any help will be much appreciated.
:) :)

hi muldar.

very recently ive updated the game. i did it by uninstalling and freshly installing from googleplay. by doing so i lost my user name and password.
and the worst paer is, i havent registered my account email id. but ive contracted support team of supersonic ads for platinum rewards.
i remember my user name and character name was "Satz" a Ranger class. lvl 67. currently at stonevale farm. almost had all darkshadow armour except the chest armour.

please help. i cant start fresh from the begining and i dont wish to lose all my progress and friends ive got in the game.

Hi Staz,

For account retrieval you will have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com.
If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -

Cheers

hi muldar.

Hi Staz,

For account retrieval you will have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com.
If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -

Cheers

yes muldar, ive mailed them. but dint get any response. can you check it out please.