Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Offerwal Fraud - What's going on?!

I just received a strange message from the SUPPORT TEAM you say that: One Thumb Mobile has detected suspicious offers all activity?- Please explane that to me: What is that "suspicious activity" (That you accuses me of ). and why, despite the lack of certainty of me doing something wrong (or illegal in this game) you have already managed to unable for me receiving offerwall Platinum for 24 hrs!!?? On what graunds do you accuse me for acting suspicious!!?? Watching adds, vids, adwertaising in order to get Platinum is ok - it's fair! I feel offended

Re: Offerwal Fraud - What's going on?!

I just received a strange message from the SUPPORT TEAM you say that: One Thumb Mobile has detected suspicious offers all activity?- Please explane that to me: What is that "suspicious activity" (That you accuses me of ). and why, despite the lack of certainty of me doing something wrong (or illegal in this game) you have already managed to unable for me receiving offerwall Platinum for 24 hrs!!?? On what graunds do you accuse me for acting suspicious!!?? Watching adds, vids, adwertaising in order to get Platinum is ok - it's fair! I feel offended
The world of video games is a cruel and vicious place. You have every right to feel offended and angry
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Offerwal Fraud - What's going on?!

The Suspicious Offerwall Activity is an automated message sent to players when the system has detected either

a. A certain amount of offers completed within a time frame.
b. The amount of offers completed has exceeded a certain volume of platinum.

Only after a certain amount of these messages received will the support team investigate an account.