Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Still no progress from a year ago

Hey Muldar and community,
I have been way too patient with this, I have been waiting on this support case for over a year now, (before summer 2016) about my character in Arawn and a separate case on Epona each from the email <e-mail removed> . I told support both of these accounts are mine but the emails on them differ but in my last email exchange they seem to have mixed up the cases and told me I provided wrong info, even though I'm 100% sure it's right :/ all I want is a manual password change of the Arawn account with Bloodkiller on it, and a fair appeal for DaWorstPlayer in Epona, been waiting a year for that. Please help thank you, and if you need more info ASK don't ignore pls :/
Last edited by Skenkee on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal e-mail.

Re: Still no progress from a year ago

The Appeals Team have explained in their previous emails to you "This account has been disabled for the selling of items for real life money. " as such you will not be able to appeal this account.

Selling items for real money is against the TOS, accounts found to be doing so will be banned without chance of appeal.

For your password reset contact Support@onethumbmobile.com with the following:

• Account Username
• Original registered email
• Account creation date (estimate)
• Character names, levels and worlds on the account
• Platinum purchases (values) on the account
• Premium purchases (items/upgrades)
• Trades on the account
• Some banked items on a particular character

Please ensure you only send one email with this identifying data as multiple emails will delay the process.

Thanks