Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Inventory Problem

i have this problem in the right hand side of the inventory, it usually is supposed to show all your things that your character has right? But mine suddenly went down to the categories in the top left side of the right hand area and i cant seem to put it back to 'all' since i cant find it, now i have to constantly switch between categories in order to find out if a new item is under what category... what do i do?

Re: Inventory Problem

Hi Prior,

The all tab is usually limited on devices with lower specifications or reduced graphic settings as an effort to reduce crashing.

If you have recently reduced the graphical settings of Celtic Heroes it may have removed the all tab visibility.

Re: Inventory Problem

I have this problem too however I have a 2017 iPad Pro now and surely I should be able to use full graphics?
I have tomdownscale to get the ALL inventory button to show ?

Hi Prior,

The all tab is usually limited on devices with lower specifications or reduced graphic settings as an effort to reduce crashing.

If you have recently reduced the graphical settings of Celtic Heroes it may have removed the all tab visibility.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +