Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My Server (Gwydion) wont load

So Ive been playing this game for months and i have never had this problem until today.. ifo to log into my server Gwydion with my 181 rogue i always play and it just says "connecting" with the spinning disk forever. Or "loading game" and it will load for hours without loading my characters.. i can create characters on ANY other server, log in and out of them, and log nack in and play fine no problem, but the moment i switch to Gwydion to play my main, it just said "loading game" forever. My friends are on playing and inform me that servers arent down. I have restarted device (iPhone5s) i have deleted the game and reinstalled it, still when i try to log into ONLY Gwydion, it says "loading game" or "connectin" with the spinning load disk forever.. nothing seems to work. It has been doing this for about 12 hours now, anyone have any clue what i could do?

Re: My Server (Gwydion) wont load

Appears you had requested a character restore with too few character slots.

I have deleted 'Velirius Storm', if you wish them restored you will be required to delete a character or purchase an additional character slot.

You will now be able to login.