Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need help now!

I need help with my meteoric bow quest. The first time I got the quest it didn't give me the focus of enchantment. My quest was reset and I tried it again, didn't work either so I dropped the items I did have and got it reset again to see if it worked and nothing. I have had it reset about 8-10 times and now the part that does not work is when you have to speak to jaryn the smuggler. He has a question mark on top but when pressed only his shop shows up.
Info if needed:
Name: Gyros
Level: 180
Class: ranger
World: Rosmerta

@muldar

Re: Need help now!

I just had a similar problem. Severina the alchemist (in Catacombs)did not drop the enchanted sky iron. What I mean by this, is that after I visit Severina the Alchemist, the quest still gives me a ? in my Quest Cue. And it does not describe where I am supposed to go next? I read online that I may still have to go and do a quest to get "3 Invocations of Morrigan" but nowhere in my Quest Cue does it say that. I also travelled to Carrowmore Tunnels and there was no Quest Marker on my map to indicate that I need these things. Can you help me please? I'm afraid that even if I retrieve the "3 Invocations of Morrigan", that the quest will still not give me the Enchanted Sky Iron???

Wrantyx 105 Ranger on Donn server
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server