Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Some people dont like my name

#1
If I have been playing for a few years on the same toon and somebody decides that they do not like my name can I be in trouble for that if so I was wondering if there's a way I could change my name. Name is dopebucket lol i know i know im sorry

Re: Some people dont like my name

#2
I don't imagine you getting banned, if the person is offended that much tell them to grow up. There are more offensive things than someone naming their character dopebucket.
Epona:
Yeeticus- Work in progress ranger

Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Re: Some people dont like my name

#3
Jakecelticmaster wrote:If I have been playing for a few years on the same toon and somebody decides that they do not like my name can I be in trouble for that if so I was wondering if there's a way I could change my name. Name is dopebucket lol i know i know im sorry



Dopebucket is not an offensive name neither an abusive name.

Concordia.png
Concordia.png (95.56 KiB) Viewed 990 times


This is an abusive and should be ban including his main.

Re: Some people dont like my name

#4
easymoneybillion wrote:
Jakecelticmaster wrote:If I have been playing for a few years on the same toon and somebody decides that they do not like my name can I be in trouble for that if so I was wondering if there's a way I could change my name. Name is dopebucket lol i know i know im sorry



Dopebucket is not an offensive name neither an abusive name.

Concordia.png

This is an abusive and should be ban including his main.


Quit complaining you little boy

Re: Some people dont like my name

#5
Space Aggronaut wrote:
easymoneybillion wrote:
Jakecelticmaster wrote:If I have been playing for a few years on the same toon and somebody decides that they do not like my name can I be in trouble for that if so I was wondering if there's a way I could change my name. Name is dopebucket lol i know i know im sorry



Dopebucket is not an offensive name neither an abusive name.

Concordia.png

This is an abusive and should be ban including his main.


Quit complaining you little boy



Why are you protecting this toon. Im complaining about how abusive this name is. Am I only the one complaining. Everyone is complaining about the game, auction house taxes gold, no new mount, no new world for higher lvls, no events, lots of bugs.
Im not complaining about this things in game because this is a great game of all time. My complain is the player playing this game because their abusive and should be ban forever including his main and all his toon.

Re: Some people dont like my name

#6
It's because no one else finds the name offensive or abusive. It doesn't even say the actual curse word, and isn't targeted towards anyone directly. If the name was FawkyuWardon, that's not a actual name, then it could be considered offensive. Even then I personally could care less if someone made a toon like that to mock me and instead probably make me laugh. Chances are some little kid probably made that character and maybe they will grow up eventually, if not the oh well, there are way more offensive things out there.
Epona:
Yeeticus- Work in progress ranger

Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Re: Some people dont like my name

#7
Me and my friends find that name abusive. Even if the spelling is wrong its still the word they want to tell. Thats why there are rules and regulations in game to prevent the ruining of game because there are kid like me and my friends playing. If you dont care then fine. I care and we care because we love this game and we want this game to be a friendly game for all kids. If you dont care then stop saying to quit complaining because i care for this game.

Re: Some people dont like my name

#8
easymoneybillion wrote:Me and my friends find that name abusive. Even if the spelling is wrong its still the word they want to tell. Thats why there are rules and regulations in game to prevent the ruining of game because there are kid like me and my friends playing. If you dont care then fine. I care and we care because we love this game and we want this game to be a friendly game for all kids. If you dont care then stop saying to quit complaining because i care for this game.


No you don't. You're just trying to target scar and Concordiia. And no one believes that your friends find it abusive as I'm sure those same words come out of their mouth. If you claimed stuff like that offends you then you'd be offended by Adolph Hitler and all the marijuana names running around on Donn.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Some people dont like my name

#9
Locked.

Easy money whatever, you have been asked not to post that photo anymore and if it continues, you may find yourself incapable.
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests