Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unable to Logon Account

I'm having problems logging into my account on the Lir server. 3 days ago I was suddenly disconnected/booted from the server. I tried to log back in, but was unable to with my current userid and pw. I was playing on my Ranger in Shalmont Ravine when this occured. I sent an email to @supportonetruemobile and understand that response times can be slow. Not sure what happened, but would appreciate anyone that can help me troubleshoot the issue. Thanks in advance for a response.

Re: Unable to Logon Account

I created my account on an Android; but didn't realize I could play on my iPad. So, I installed the game on my iPad and tried to login, not realizing that the server is for Android players. That said, I'd prefer playing CH on my iPad. Is it possible to transfer my account to an iOS server?

I created my account on an Android; but didn't realize I could play on my iPad. So, I installed the game on my iPad and tried to login, not realizing that the server is for Android players. That said, I'd prefer playing CH on my iPad. Is it possible to transfer my account to an iOS server?
I am afraid at this time there is no cross platform functionality, iOS and Android play on different servers so it is not possible to use an Android account on an iOS device (and vice versa)

But this is a proposed feature in a future update.

Thanks for your reply, Muldar. I understand that cross functionality is not possible; however, it still does not explain why I'm still unable to login to my account on my adroid device. You mentioned that you found my account which was created on an android. Can you help me troubleshoot why I can't login to my account on my android device? I've tried all week along with no success. Thanks again for your help.

Thanks for your reply, Muldar. I understand that cross functionality is not possible; however, it still does not explain why I'm still unable to login to my account on my adroid device. You mentioned that you found my account which was created on an android. Can you help me troubleshoot why I can't login to my account on my android device? I've tried all week along with no success. Thanks again for your help.
Using your forum email address I found your in-game account on Android.

Would you be able to provide me with further details as to the issue you are having?

Are you getting incorrect password / username notification?

Are you unable to load your characters?

Thanks