Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Unable to Logon Account

No, I'm not able to login to my account. In other words, when I open the game to the login screen there is not the "continue" button as normally seen. I can see my userid but can't login to my account to enter the game. If I "touch screen to play" on my android, I get to the screen to create a new hero and cannot see my druid or ranger characters that I created on my verified account. This is becoming exceedingly frustrating as I've made several purchases of plat that have gone unused. Honestly, I feel duped that I purchased in-game currency; yet have been unable login to my account to spend it. At this point, I'm unsure that this will be resolved.

Re: Unable to Logon Account

No, I'm not able to login to my account. In other words, when I open the game to the login screen there is not the "continue" button as normally seen. I can see my userid but can't login to my account to enter the game. If I "touch screen to play" on my android, I get to the screen to create a new hero and cannot see my druid or ranger characters that I created on my verified account. This is becoming exceedingly frustrating as I've made several purchases of plat that have gone unused. Honestly, I feel duped that I purchased in-game currency; yet have been unable login to my account to spend it. At this point, I'm unsure that this will be resolved.
You will have just signed into a server that your characters are not on. If you make sure the server is set to the world you previously made characters on your characters will still be present. There is a Globe icon on the character select screen that allows you to choose what server you are connected to. If you touch this and select your world your characters will be present.

If for some reason it does not allow you to change server, then step through the creation of the new character and select the correct server. Once this has been done you can use the back arrow in the top left corner to back out to character selection and you should now be on the correct server with your characters showing.