Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Defending my Thieving Life

Well, I met OTM - Muldar in the castle. He advises me to not scam again. I do not know whether you will suspend or ban my account. If you do, here is my defense of why you should not ban me.

The way the "scam" works is that I buy an item for a really cheap price and sell it high. There is nothing wrong with doing that because the other person who sold it for a cheap price accepted the trade BOTH times (pressing the check mark AND pressing OK on the confirmation stage). That person should have been watching his trade more closely. It is not my fault that he accepted the trade.

If this argument did not convince you, and you are still intending to ban me; I have made over 10 mil on Fingal, 8mil on Lir, and 2 mil on Balor just by doing this. That's a lot of gold that you will be removing from the system. After all, OTM does not return items that have been traded.
LVRogue, retired Android scammer

Re: Defending my Thieving Life

Well, I met OTM - Muldar in the castle. He advises me to not scam again. I do not know whether you will suspend or ban my account. If you do, here is my defense of why you should not ban me.

The way the "scam" works is that I buy an item for a really cheap price and sell it high. There is nothing wrong with doing that because the other person who sold it for a cheap price accepted the trade BOTH times (pressing the check mark AND pressing OK on the confirmation stage). That person should have been watching his trade more closely. It is not my fault that he accepted the trade.

If this argument did not convince you, and you are still intending to ban me; I have made over 10 mil on Fingal, 8mil on Lir, and 2 mil on Balor just by doing this. That's a lot of gold that you will be removing from the system. After all, OTM does not return items that have been traded.
Actually you should be honest and tell how you switch the gold amount on the person in trade at the last second. Screen shots can be provided.

A merchant will buy low and sell for higher. That's completely legit and nothing wrong with that. What you do is intentionally change trade amounts and unfortunately enough people don't pay attention fast enough they get screwed
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Dude, really? I used to feel sorry for you when the whole server would gang up on you. I know you brought it all on yourself, but I guess that was the mother in me since I know you're just a kid (15ish, right?) But no more. I'm totally over it. I'm sure you'll end up in prison one day but in the meantime, please just go away.

Dude, really? I used to feel sorry for you when the whole server would gang up on you. I know you brought it all on yourself, but I guess that was the mother in me since I know you're just a kid (15ish, right?) But no more. I'm totally over it. I'm sure you'll end up in prison one day but in the meantime, please just go away.
Agreed I was the same way when i saw ppl talking to em like that in lir ima guy but that's just who I am I tried asking him if it was ok and talking to em and whatd he do he tried scamming me twice on different chars