Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Emailed support..

Typically 7 days with all replies being between Monday - Friday (We do not work weekends)

Please ensure your email includes all necessary account information as this will speed up the process.

Thanks

It's been longer than a week for sure and support still hasn't reached back to me about my email I'm being patient but I want to play without having to start from scratch any help is greatly appreciated I'm still waiting but slowly growing impatient not to be "that guy" because I understand there are probably numerous support requests ahead of me but I just want some closure lmao

Okay, I've found your emails but neither contain enough account information.

The team will only be able to proceed with the following:

• Account Username
• Account creation date (estimate)
• Character names, levels and worlds on the account
• Platinum purchases (values) on the account
• Premium purchases (items/upgrades)
• Trades on the account
• Some banked items on a particular character

Thanks

I thought I put details I'll resend another email but is it possible for you guys to see that my email address is linked to the account I'm requesting for... and if I wasn't clear I'm just looking to get my login user no password reset or anything

I thought I put details I'll resend another email but is it possible for you guys to see that my email address is linked to the account I'm requesting for... and if I wasn't clear I'm just looking to get my login user no password reset or anything
I am afraid we cannot provide the account email as this is typically used in account security questions.