Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Not able to login after update today 30.01.17

Char Teague (Druid) on Belenus (lvl 115) & Char Tahor (Rogue)
Since the update this morning i allways get the "update" button in game (on my ipad) - then I switch to the ios app store: voila there is "open" ... getting back into game... and there i have to "update" ... i can do this a 1000 times... nothing changed.
Now the next problem: i try to register - but the system told me (weeks ago and in the last weeks every try): this login is registered (i tried many! even something like xyzblast... every login is registered?" on my iphone (there i do have now 1 char with lvl 1) to get into support - there it worked - but: i have to confirm my email? And the Email which sould be send never reached me?
So my problem: i can t call support ingame and i do not have an account on my ipad but spend more than 200 € in the game, around 2000 platinum are on my account - what shall i do?
Could you help me?
best
Sonja aca Teague (on Belenus)

Re: Not able to login after update today 30.01.17

Hey Teague,

It may be that the update is not yet currently available in your territory or cached App Store data is preventing your update.

First try uninstalling the game, restarting your device and redownloading from the App Store as this may clear any saved data.

For your email it would be best to contact Support@onethumbmobile.com with the following information:

• Account Username
• Account creation date (estimate)
• Character names, levels and worlds on the account
• Platinum purchases (values) on the account
• Premium purchases (items/upgrades)
• Trades on the account
• Some banked items on a particular character

And they can manually update your details.

Thanks

I have a similar issue. After updating the game today I cannot login while using my phone's Data network.
The app freezes on the splash screen before it reaches the login screen. I never see the "Loading..." message.

I have restarted my device and deleted and reinstalled the game, but it still behaves this way.

I have an iPhone 6.
iOS 8.1.2
Character: Kril
World: Gwydion
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

I have a similar issue. After updating the game today I cannot login while using my phone's Data network.
The app freezes on the splash screen before it reaches the login screen. I never see the "Loading..." message.

I have restarted my device and deleted and reinstalled the game, but it still behaves this way.

I have an iPhone 6.
iOS 8.1.2
Character: Kril
World: Gwydion
I have the same proble. Ios 8.0.2 ipad air 2. Please help. I reinstalled and still cant go to login page

I haven't been able to either. I was able to log on for a little bit but when I got home from the place I downloaded the update at I couldn't log. Just he's stuck at the intro image. Not even loading ... I only use data and a friend of mine is having the same problem ... fix this bs plz. Ty
Rhiannon
Jacobkillzu - 224 Rogue
Iverson - 221 Mage
Aggronaut - 50 Warrior
Epona
Sterling Archer - 216 Ranger
iBurn - 174 Mage

Hey Teague,

It may be that the update is not yet currently available in your territory or cached App Store data is preventing your update.

First try uninstalling the game, restarting your device and redownloading from the App Store as this may clear any saved data.

For your email it would be best to contact Support@onethumbmobile.com with the following information:

• Account Username
• Account creation date (estimate)
• Character names, levels and worlds on the account
• Platinum purchases (values) on the account
• Premium purchases (items/upgrades)
• Trades on the account
• Some banked items on a particular character

And they can manually update your details.

Thanks
No it's the update itself Muldar... people who use data can't log in. Where does all the money go that we spend on this game? Other than making castle a ton bigger which was nonsense and changing lirs ... like seriously. Do the developers even test updates before releasing? Every single update has some stupid crazy bug that will never be fixed or if it gets fixed it will be until the next update which brings on another bug ...
Rhiannon
Jacobkillzu - 224 Rogue
Iverson - 221 Mage
Aggronaut - 50 Warrior
Epona
iBurn - 174 Mage

We got a few folks who can't login either. Stuck at the splash page.

So the problem is definitely not isolated to a few people, something got changed in the update with the connecting mechanism. Glitches like these don't just spring up for no reason, and it can't be an App Store's cache issue.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Is there a F$&&&ing fix yet!?? FFS!! Just like all these other players CH will not let me connect on my phones data! Before the update all was well. WTF!!?? I have to drive down to Star Bucks and hangout with all of those ghetto ass bums to play! F&ck this is pissing me off! I have a dam iphone 7 with the newest 10.063884&;:&:&383&3 and this unfathomable will not log in. There are several others reporting the same issue. Is this being worked on?????????????
151+ Mage

Is there a F$&&&ing fix yet!?? FFS!! Just like all these other players CH will not let me connect on my phones data! Before the update all was well. what!!?? I have to drive down to Star Bucks and hangout with all of those ghetto ass bums to play! F&ck this is pissing me off! I have a dam iphone 7 with the newest 10.063884&;:&:&383&3 and this **** will not log in. There are several others reporting the same issue. Is this being worked on?????????????
Probably have to wait till next crappy update that brings other bugs. I feel ya man
Rhiannon
Jacobkillzu - 224 Rogue
Iverson - 221 Mage
Aggronaut - 50 Warrior
Epona
iBurn - 174 Mage