Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lose my mount

Hi monday i acctidenly dropped my mount its a pheniox glider 90/40/30 pls answer me back i tweeted u guys and i send a support mail. But i didnt recieve an answer back and i was thinking lets try it on forums. i know u guys are really bussy but i rlly hope i can get my mount back ty
i play on the world mabon
my name is xRougeMasterx
216 rogue

Re: Lose my mount

Hi Rick,

You should now have your mount back. It can be collected from any mailbox in game.

Thank You.
I submitted a ticket because I accidentally bought something from the shop about 10 minutes after the purchase and it's been 6 days with no reply? I wanted my gold back for thaumaturgic knucklebaldes. Name is xOracle 223 rogue from Rosmerta.

I lost a 100% horse , about a month ago still no answer , or nothing , I've sent about 10 tickets about it , I've been ignored and everything , a horse that I paid 5m for , lost through mail, trading through my Alts, still not one answer from support at all
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Hi Rick,

You should now have your mount back. It can be collected from any mailbox in game.

Thank You.
I submitted a ticket because I accidentally bought something from the shop about 10 minutes after the purchase and it's been 6 days with no reply? I wanted my gold back for thaumaturgic knucklebaldes. Name is xOracle 223 rogue from Rosmerta.
Refund is sorted, gold should be in your mailbox.
"It was like that when I got here"

I lost a 100% horse , about a month ago still no answer , or nothing , I've sent about 10 tickets about it , I've been ignored and everything , a horse that I paid 5m for , lost through mail, trading through my Alts, still not one answer from support at all
I had a brief look at your account.

Support are going to require a lot more information from you to be able to locate your item.

When the mail was sent.
Who the mail was sent to.
The actual name of the mount as there are several types of horse mount in the game.

Thank You.

I send a mail to my alt but forgot to claim
it so it got send back, but forgot to resend it and now it automatically got deleted. Was wondering if this could be reverted.
It should be recoverable.

If you PM me the details I'll look into it.

Thank You.

Didnt exactly lose my mount but I did lose a mount token because I bought the wrong kind of wolf. Meant to buy a silver but bought a brown. Can I get the token back? I wrote support but nothing has happened and it's been almost a week.