Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Test of Regulus

Every single frozen boss is camped 24/7 by around 20 people (Donn) and I mean EVERY single time.

How is it possible to do this quest?

edit: just realised the entire game is probably going to be like this, not my idea of a fun game, laters.
Last edited by mcast123 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Test of Regulus

If it's literally 20 people you might not be able to, but try grouping them. It could increase the chance of them accepting if you state that you're doing the quest.

You could also camp until a soloable PH spawns and kill it before anyone else does.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Same on Fingal. Always a clan called whykickamoocow and they never accept invites no matter what they are doing. The clan system is stuffed.
Might want to double check that. The last few I've been to have been a lot of wrath of fingal and blood thirsty also.

It's an unfortunate part of the game where you need so many resources to progress. Players vet stuck camping these bosses for months because of the orbs. Most clans tend to look after their own progression first because it not it's like feeding a stranger when your own family is starving
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

If it's literally 20 people you might not be able to, but try grouping them. It could increase the chance of them accepting if you state that you're doing the quest.

You could also camp until a soloable PH spawns and kill it before anyone else does.
I play on Fingal. We do not usually group non clannies.
LVRogue, retired Android scammer