Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

@otm

I can only take this personal now... I've not heard that anyone ever before had to wait as long as me for a response on the account status... the fact that I shouldn't have been banned in the first place makes it worse. I haven't received a reply since the 27th october 2016 (Edit: june 18th, nothing yet). Yes I resent my mail, TWICE, and yes, I have messaged admins and asked for help. Celtic heroes staff, you have a really bad customer service. I'm more than disappointed.
Last edited by -MF- on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Re: @otm

You can move this back Muldar. I have asked for help already. This is just my opinion on your customer service. Asking for help is pointless in your company. Nothing happens.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
What's a D3stiny?

The Ask for Help Sub Forum is correct in this case. General is for general discussion of the game.

Due to the evidence found on the account, at this time your account is to remain disabled until the Appeals Team make a final decision regarding it.

The Ask for Help Sub Forum is correct in this case. General is for general discussion of the game.

Due to the evidence found on the account, at this time your account is to remain disabled until the Appeals Team make a final decision regarding it.
Oh Muldar, I've seen accounts get unbanned on which you had "evidence" aswell and still enabled it. The difference is though that I do not share my login. The what you call "evidence" is a misunderstanding on your side. The name you found is my personal name and regarding the other thing I was being sarcastic. I explained this. Unlike many others you unbanned I am NOT guilty. Obviously the OTM staff doesn't like me personally or they would have replied in a reasonable amount of time. Everytime I come up to you, you either promise me a reply "this week" or tell me you let the support team know but nothing ever happens. I have been patient. Your customer service has reached the limit though. At this point it's just disrespectful and shows me how much you care about your loyal customers like me who played for a long time and nearly spent 1000€ on plat all over my alts... maybe more. It honestly makes me just wanna look out for other games. You don't wanna reply on my account status even though I should not have been banned... but that's fine. I'm just about to be done, sorry! The admins are probably gonna read this and still not prioritise my email. I honestly do wanna know though how you can do this? I know my email must have been read. Busy or not, 54 days of waiting is disrespectful.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
What's a D3stiny?

Oh Muldar, I've seen accounts get unbanned on which you had "evidence" aswell and still enabled it. The difference is though that I do not share my login. The what you call "evidence" is a misunderstanding on your side. The name you found is my personal name and regarding the other thing I was being sarcastic. I explained this. Unlike many others you unbanned I am NOT guilty. Obviously the OTM staff doesn't like me personally or they would have replied in a reasonable amount of time. Everytime I come up to you, you either promise me a reply "this week" or tell me you let the support team know but nothing ever happens. I have been patient. Your customer service has reached the limit though. At this point it's just disrespectful and shows me how much you care about your loyal customers like me who played for a long time and nearly spent 1000€ on plat all over my alts... maybe more. It honestly makes me just wanna look out for other games. You don't wanna reply on my account status even though I should not have been banned... but that's fine. I'm just about to be done, sorry! The admins are probably gonna read this and still not prioritise my email. I honestly do wanna know though how you can do this? I know my email must have been read. Busy or not, 54 days of waiting is disrespectful.
its ok MF my brother still loves your mean comments. :) gl on getting account back.
Appfan3 - Sulis - 195+ - SOJ

its ok MF my brother still loves your mean comments. :) gl on getting account back. (even though he is mean to my brother if he spent that much money on a game you should give him one more warning, like he must like ur game if he spent that much.)
Appfan3 - Sulis - 195+ - SOJ

its ok MF my brother still loves your mean comments. :) gl on getting account back. (even though he is mean to my brother if he spent that much money on a game you should give him one more warning, like he must like ur game if he spent that much.)
lmao, thanks. Who is your brother?
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
What's a D3stiny?

Appfan rd
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

Appfan rd
Don't you think that's ridiculous?
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
What's a D3stiny?

Preach!! Finally found someone with same thinking as me. If support says there is so called "evidence" I would like to have a look at them or at least get an explanation to their conclusion. That's like saying I am not going to give you something because I said so.. it will leave other person confused, and not happy about this. And the reason why I complain is because I was told that I hacked someone's account that's was actually really big or was in celtic Heroes community/youtuber.. and later I was told by the persons who's account I was so called hacked, he told me that Support gave him all of his items back and extra 10m on top for inconvenience..

Another reason that pissed me of is that Support never gave me a benefit of doubt after I even told that what had accured, but their replay was you
Should of read Terms of Service, as far as I am aware I haven't seen no terms of service in game when I play. I had to go to the website when as a new player none will do that.