Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

This is very alarming!!!

Last time or weeks ago, I just suddenly received free plats, I think it was 6 or 7. I don't know why it happened, but I didn't care. Then yesterday, I received an email from SUPPORTTEAM via in-game mail tool. I thought it was from a clan bank. You know what the mail says? It says that *** otm saw a suspicious activity on my account on their offerwall. They need to ban me for receiving rewards from offerwall for 24hrs. Then warned me like, further suspicious activity would permanently banned my account... The fck I got pissed! I mean, what the fck did I do?!!! Did otm even check how much i spent on this *** game?enough to buy me a highend smartphone!!! Just because they see it like that,it means that i did it?what if it is an error on your *** offerwall? So otm just easily accused players like that? So if it happens again without me knowing qhy ia it happening, your gonna ban my account because of your *** error? The fck! Im pissed again writing this!!! BS!!!

Re: This is very alarming!!!

Just really unfair!!! You're enjoying playing, *** spent a lot, and didnt even try to do any kind of hacking...i have all my google receipts. enough to slap these, what, poor log auditing team? .the thing that really pisses me off is that *** warning..further suspicious activity...bla,bla,bla!!! I was like, what if it suddenly happen again? It is like dumb people hunting deers...is that a deer? im not sure it's moving just shoot it! The fck your shooting a man!! BS!!!

Re: This is very alarming!!!

Hi this is an automated message, I believe it was created years ago related to offerwalls being abused. If there was nothing being done to abuse the offerwalls there won't be any problem, but usually this is only triggered in extreme circumstances with huge number of offers being completed per hour.