Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Forgot password long time absent

Hi I have forgotten password and email attached to my account haven't loged on in many 4 years, know anything about the acc u need to know can I please get assistance my password worked on here y don't my acc....
Greenhealer - lvl128 - Druid - Taranis - Aeon
Boyd - 115 - Rouge - Taranis - N/A
Bam - 89 - Mage - Taranis - Peon

Peon seeder of Aeon - Recruitment Thread - Taranis
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=86926
Be a MAN!..... be a Druid!

Re: Forgot password long time absent

just wondering if im able to get assistance with an old account my girlfriend used, the name is breanna, it was created around 2013ish but forgot password we have tried so many times. all purchases if any would have been done through same payments as boyd on taranis.

sadly this account was made before we could link to email.
if this cant be done thats ok just wondering.
Greenhealer - lvl128 - Druid - Taranis - Aeon
Boyd - 115 - Rouge - Taranis - N/A
Bam - 89 - Mage - Taranis - Peon

Peon seeder of Aeon - Recruitment Thread - Taranis
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=86926
Be a MAN!..... be a Druid!

Re: Forgot password long time absent

just wondering if im able to get assistance with an old account my girlfriend used, the name is breanna, it was created around 2013ish but forgot password we have tried so many times. all purchases if any would have been done through same payments as boyd on taranis.

sadly this account was made before we could link to email.
if this cant be done thats ok just wondering.
I believe not. Since account doesn't belong to you. You can ask your girlfriend to mail support@onethumbmobile.com and address that issue. They will ask you a lot of questions that would only the real owner would know. Such: username, last remember password, platinum purchases, all characters, items on the characters and in game tickets that you send to support.

The reason behind this is, people can say that they related to a player they are not and steal the account. In this case if you gonna be found to do this, you will be banned