Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sort of screwed up

Why am I being guilt tripped? I'm calling out the policy which for some reason doesn't let us know who we mail stuff to.

Your explanation leans towards people asking about items other people have mailed, which isn't what happened. If I send a mail to a good friend of mine, I won't be able to ask later who it was? I don't care where the item ends up by then, I just want to know who I originally typed in the mail box and that's it.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Why am I being guilt tripped? I'm calling out the policy which for some reason doesn't let us know who we mail stuff to.

Your explanation leans towards people asking about items other people have mailed, which isn't what happened. If I send a mail to a good friend of mine, I won't be able to ask later who it was? I don't care where the item ends up by then, I just want to know who I originally typed in the mail box and that's it.
The system does allow you to know who you sent items to.
You can request the information of whom you traded or mailed an item to.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!

Okay so...I think otm's telling me that the mail I sent they can't retrieve, and I just have to hope nobody gets it and opens it...? I'll hope for the best :?
Yes. The mail box is design to return items in the next 28 days after they were send, and the person that you send it to doesn't open it. It will be send back. And if I am right your name is DrEvil. So you send it to a player named Evil. I been playing since 2012 and have never seen that player online so I think you are in luck. And unless that player suddenly gets the game back and remembers his info your are good.

The system does allow you to know who you sent items to.
You can request the information of whom you traded or mailed an item to.
Huh? When did this rule go in effect? 2 years ago, a clanmate of mine had the same issue, and wanted to know where his items went and Support did nothing but give him the finger.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.