Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Infinite Loading

I have an older account that I would like to start playing. Let me start by saying that I took a break for about two years and cannot remember exactly everything. But when I log onto my Druid I get this "loading... " I have tried to wait it out but it never moves on. I have heard of this happening to other people when that update dropped. I have sent in numerous support tickets trying to fix the problem but you guys just keep asking what I have on the account and aren't doing anything I told you the username and as much as I could remember... I don't know what to do about it anymore.
I seriously llllooovveee cheese!
WarriortheMan-lvl 97
If you find a brick wall, learn how to climb, jump, hurdle over it to find what's most important on the other side. -Michael Jordan and a little tweek from WarriortheMan! :D

Re: Infinite Loading

Well I'm almost positive that this account only has 2.. So I don't know what's going on
I seriously llllooovveee cheese!
WarriortheMan-lvl 97
If you find a brick wall, learn how to climb, jump, hurdle over it to find what's most important on the other side. -Michael Jordan and a little tweek from WarriortheMan! :D

Re: Infinite Loading

Well I'm almost positive that this account only has 2.. So I don't know what's going on
You may have old outdated quests in your quest log.

Could you PM me your account details and I will look into it for you.

Pkrangerxx I believe you should be able to sign in now. Could you give it a test for me. Cheers