Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Data Usage

Hey Debbie,

Don't think the game eats much data.

Are you playing on Android or iOS? I know at least on Android you would be able to play for awhile and check the usage stats.

May be worth running the game for an hour and testing.

Hey Debbie,

Don't think the game eats much data.

Are you playing on Android or iOS? I know at least on Android you would be able to play for awhile and check the usage stats.

May be worth running the game for an hour and testing.
For some reason this game eats up my data like a kid eats up halloween candy...

On the old engine I believe you could get about 4 hours out of that much. Don't know if it the same now.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

If you have background data restriction on phone that restrict other apps from eating data it will last days, i already tested it with restricted background data using 3g data i consume 8mb in one hour 14mb 2hrs of playing nonstop, 5hrs 30ish mb, for me 400mb will last a week if i only play ch on my data

Wow...so you can get 50+ hours on half a gig? that seems a little excessive. Are you sure that test is accurate?
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Wow...so you can get 50+ hours on half a gig? that seems a little excessive. Are you sure that test is accurate?
That was just a quick brief test but the game does not actually use that much data when playing.

It communicates with the server but a lot of the data is already on your device.