Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Appeals takes forever

My account was wrongfully banned a while ago and I have been trying to contact appeals since December 15, 2015. They responded a few times, and I've given them everything from support requests to exact dates of exact plat purchases from my exact apple account. The last time they responded was January 14th asking for this information. I have emailed them multiple times and contacted people through the forum direct message. Not really sure what to do now since its been almost 5 months. Any suggestions?
-Hard work beats talent when talent doest work hard-

Re: Appeals takes forever

Accounts don't often get wrongfully banned. There are many things that can cause a ban, and if you say something wrong in a chat and someone screenshots it that might just be the end of the road for you. Also if you're suspected as being an"gifted account", if you managed to hack the game, if you abuse other players...The list goes on..

If it's been 5 months then you should leave it be til you get a reply. I understand the frustration, but when people post complaints about Support on forums..Meh.
Would you kindly?

I'm from Sulis. I was accused as a gifted account but I've had the toon since day 1 I even gave exact purchas history that I found through my apple purchase history and told them the exact dates I bought plat. Idk what's taking so long. It's rediculous.
-Hard work beats talent when talent doest work hard-

Hello,

Depending on the complexity of the issue appeals can take some time to be processed.
If your account has evidence of possibly being gifted then this could be as to why it's taking a while.
The more information you know about the EARLY DAYS of the account in question the better - as then you can better prove that you where the original over and creator of said account.

This issue is one of the many reasons as to why we are so against the sharing of account information - it makes it rather difficult for the appeals team to look into issues such as these.

That said five months seems like a long time so I shall pass along a message to them - thank you.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!