Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Scammed 6mil

The point was that he trusted a level 61 with that dice roll. Questioning why you would do that. My best friend could be a level 61 and I wouldn't trust them.

Must be upsetting but honestly you knew you were risking the money.

For me the concern is that someone is so douchey to be able to do this. And they probably spent time building up trust on that server. The lack of empathy for a victim probably extends to the scammers real life.

Is the scammer a pet torturer, are they heading for a life of grafting and confidence scams, could they start playing O&C, will they join the police force not to serve and to protect but instead for a chance to shoot someone or will they become a used car salesman? Any horror is possible really.

Scammer if you are reading this think about the fact each action affects your personality for good or ill. Therapy might help.
lmao. so scamming someone virtual money means u will becum mentally ill? smh
To a certain extent yes if someone can do that and it have no effect on their conscience then there's a problem what stops them from doing the same irl?
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Hey Heroes,

Borrowed this response from Support.

Unfortunately in terms of dicing, these games are up to the user to enforce the ruling.

Though we do not prevent it, we do not govern it. The dice is provided as a tool for randomising numbers, nothing more. How the users use it is at their discretion.

Please remember, if in doubt, don't part-take in dicing.

We will not enforce decisions arising from these games and do apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.