Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New banshee blade animation

This new blade animation is so sick Yoy should make all weapons like that or have a afk move when you stand still for a while like andriod I think.... But iOS doesn't have :( Btw I love this game to death and somtimes nobody (Muldar) try to get to all the posts he can from us and he usually gets to a lot of the post but I feel a lot of the ideas are never brought into the game......

Re: New banshee blade animation

This new blade animation is so sick Yoy should make all weapons like that or have a afk move when you stand still for a while like andriod I think.... But iOS doesn't have :( Btw I love this game to death and somtimes nobody (Muldar) try to get to all the posts he can from us and he usually gets to a lot of the post but I feel a lot of the ideas are never brought into the game......
Glad you are liking it, have to thank the art team for that one.

I get all the posts dude, I'm on here till 2am most nights haha

Some ideas have yet to be brought to the game because it takes planning :lol: I've only been here 3 months too

Community features are always listened too and the team finds ways to implement them, when it is a big ask though it can take a lot of time.

Sigil Count, World Clock and the Turn Off Selecting Players option were all features suggested in my feedback to the team.

Might have also pushed for a mini event or two ;)