Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can't buy plat

Hi, I have created an apple account like a week ago and liked it to my credit apple. But I can't buy plat, it says it cannot connect to iTunes store. It isn't about false Infos for the credit apple since I can buy an app.
Do you have any idea of what it could be and how to resolve it ? :/
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Re: Can't buy plat

It is not about having a balance on your apple, it is because it is a new account and if you make a big purchase your credit company or Apple might lock up your account. To fix this, call your bank or Apple support to ask if they locked it up and tell them to unlock it and try again. It happened to me a year ago. I had to log into my old itunes account to do the purchase.

Hope this helps!
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

It is not about having a balance on your apple, it is because it is a new account and if you make a big purchase your credit company or Apple might lock up your account. To fix this, call your bank or Apple support to ask if they locked it up and tell them to unlock it and try again. It happened to me a year ago. I had to log into my old itunes account to do the purchase.

Hope this helps!
Same thing happened to me when I tried to buy 2k usd of titanium. Spending that dosent fit your profile can lock up your apple or account which depends on many things.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Hope this helps!
Same thing happened to me when I tried to buy 2k usd of titanium. Spending that dosent fit your profile can lock up your apple or account which depends on many things.
The real question here is why you wanted 2k worth of titanium :shock: building a hydrogen bomb or summthin
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I am having an issue as well. Redeemed a $100 gift apple, can see it on my App Store account, but can't make the purchase through the app. Keep getting an error saying that it can't connect to the iTunes Store and that I need to contact iTunes support..
I'll have to submit a ticket in game.

Go to apple support and write them about it. If the apple account is usually inactive, and then you try to buy a huge amount with it they lock it up/have to "do some things on their end"

They usually answer within 2 days, but as the Admin said, they will get you your double plat when you get it fixed.
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger