Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Anyone else experience this?....

So, when the chest sale started last weekend, I had made a platinum purchase. According to the iOS "pop up" the purchase was successful and was also debited from my iTunes gift apples and banking accounts...Yet, OTM never gave me the platinum for it. And still to this day they have not done a thing about it! I put in multiple tickets concerning the issue, I got one reply 4 days after (smh) asking that I please send them SS of my iTunes receipt, which I did via email like they asked....Now, 3 days later, still no response from them regarding this issue!

Is this not theft at its finest or what?! They literally took my money and will not give me my purchase!!!

Why would OTM even have to waste my time asking for SS of my iTunes receipt...there is no way you can convince me that OTM has no way of seeing that they took my money and did not give me plat. If they cannot see that for themselves, that is a great glimpse as to how much they put into their customer service department if you ask me.

Anyway, one week and many many support tickets and emails later: I'm down money, my time spent trying to resolve this problem, no platinum, no chests for sale price, and have only gotten one pointless response from them asking me for something they already know the answer to.

Has this ever happened before to anyone else?
Can they honestly just steal my money without any recourse? (I'm pretty sure they just did)
Any suggestions as to what I can do about this?

Re: Anyone else experience this?....

Is your device jailbroken? Do you have some sort of free in app purchase program downloaded? You may have bought it with regular itunes and it may have been taken away from your account, it still detects the free in app purchase thing. I had this same issue when I bought $50 worth of platinum. Otm was absolutely no help and told me to contact apple. Which I did and got my money back and didn't put it towards celtic heroes after that..
Donn

Archangel X
Level 100+ Ranger

Syndicate

They did not steal your money and you will get your platinum! However I agree that it is ridiculous that it will be 7+ days before you get what you paid for. This should be the top priority for them At the moment
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Is your device jailbroken? Do you have some sort of free in app purchase program downloaded? You may have bought it with regular itunes and it may have been taken away from your account, it still detects the free in app purchase thing. I had this same issue when I bought $50 worth of platinum. Otm was absolutely no help and told me to contact apple. Which I did and got my money back and didn't put it towards celtic heroes after that..

Absolutely not jailbroken. I purchased $50 worth as well. I had $30 some odd dollars in iTunes apple and rest was pulled from banking account.

They did not steal your money and you will get your platinum! However I agree that it is ridiculous that it will be 7+ days before you get what you paid for. This should be the top priority for them At the moment
If "top priority" is taking 7+ days to fix, I'd hate to be second on that priority list :roll:

Absolutely not jailbroken. I purchased $50 worth as well. I had $30 some odd dollars in iTunes apple and rest was pulled from banking account.
Ah then they really need to get to your case asap. That's pathetic
Donn

Archangel X
Level 100+ Ranger

Syndicate

Sometimes a problem occurs where Apple recieves the pay but otm does not. I've found that contacting apple support sometimes is faster. They usually can refund the price within 3 days.
Thanks for the info! Now, if only OTM hired someone into customer service that could have taken the 30 seconds it took to tell me to contact Apple for a refund.... :?