Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: SERVERS DOWN for maintenance

I am not from their clan, nor their world, but I do agree on them being money hungry. This is the first mmo I have played, and I have played a lot, where you can't purchase lixes with gold, rather need to use real money for anything. Why put up a new server when it half works? So they could hurry to toss in chests for people to spend real money on?

Dude I've played this game for 3 years nonplat and am 190 and they aren't doing this for money and I know that for fact if they were they would have lost a lot of people by now
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

Resto idols lixes are plat only because (I think) otm wanted to make it so it wasn't a necessity to level and such but the only way TO level quickly is lix. If otm makes loads of other ways to level then all these discussions about them being money greedy would die down
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I thought it was the popular opinion that event bosses should rage and wipe everyone in 15 minutes?

I agree that a warning would have been cool. But in the year or more of playing this game, I can't remember any sudden shut downs, so I'm assuming this was a matter of necessity. I don't see losing a half dozen of lix and a few dozen idols and restos as thay big of a deal
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Dude I've played this game for 3 years nonplat and am 190 and they aren't doing this for money and I know that for fact if they were they would have lost a lot of people by now
You know it is on Herne very important to get the lock before the other clan will get it. And when u finally have the lock the other clan will try to reset and anything to let you wipe?
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Like my clanmates said before
Its insane we had 30/40 % left on 200/6
And wasted tons of lixes idols and restos.
And you just shut down servers.
You golddiggers want us to use that much restos idols and lixes on bosses.
And just tell us we dont need to whine bcz its for our own good?
Dont get a new engine up and running when its not finished.
This is just insane.
Nothing works good.
Bosses and toons stay invisible.
Skills dont work good enough.
Game keeps crashing while doing bosses.
And you guys only care about us buying more and more plat
You should just delete your account.
Hahahahahaha!

You know it is on Herne very important to get the lock before the other clan will get it. And when u finally have the lock the other clan will try to reset and anything to let you wipe?
Yes I exactly know how that is same way on Mabon and im in second clan. Happend plenty of times but no need for an excuse to accuse OTM of trying to get our money Over a few potd Lixs and idols that's not a big deal over 1boss to go to that extent sorry
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

Dude if isn't for those who use real money to buy plat to get this game goin then there is a Celtic heroes for u bum to play on!!!