Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: SERVERS DOWN for maintenance

Dude I've played this game for 3 years nonplat and am 190 and they aren't doing this for money and I know that for fact if they were they would have lost a lot of people by now
You know it is on Herne very important to get the lock before the other clan will get it. And when u finally have the lock the other clan will try to reset and anything to let you wipe?
Well certainly they can't be at every boss all the time. Aren't there enough bosses that this drama isn't necessary?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So Can We Expect Compensation?

We all can tell of our situation that ties in with the inconvenience of the server going down. I for one was tactical exploring dangerous areas out of my leauge, I was completing a mission wile stealthily avoiding all foes. When the server is back up, I will be dead as I cant just stand around for the AI to discover me.. It took time and patience to get where I was and I think it is inconvenience that deserves compensation.

Re: So Can We Expect Compensation?

We all can tell of our situation that ties in with the inconvenience of the server going down. I for one was tactical exploring dangerous areas out of my leauge, I was completing a mission wile stealthily avoiding all foes. When the server is back up, I will be dead as I cant just stand around for the AI to discover me.. It took time and patience to get where I was and I think it is inconvenience that deserves compensation.
Haha. This made me laugh. Bravo. They should defiantly give you free invisipots
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Hopefully it was part reason to help/fix (prevent?) my situation. Logged in yesterday to see one of my accounts character deleted. Wasn't from me obviously and the server one of a kind stuff doesn't appear to be anywhere in game. Its the second highest HP heals druid so it does hurt the clans/people it heals heh

Hopefully it was part reason to help/fix (prevent?) my situation. Logged in yesterday to see one of my accounts character deleted. Wasn't from me obviously and the server one of a kind stuff doesn't appear to be anywhere in game. Its the second highest HP heals druid so it does hurt the clans/people it heals heh
Hi undinism can you PM me with details (account, character) and I'll look into this to see if it's related?

Dude I've played this game for 3 years nonplat and am 190 and they aren't doing this for money and I know that for fact if they were they would have lost a lot of people by now
It would be great if you were more exact in your post.

Level 190, 3 years nonplat.

If you have never used a Plat item, no Elix or Sigils or Backpack or Restos or Idols then you are King of CH.

If you just mean you have never paid real money for Plat and bought Plat items from other players then you have nothing to boast about.

A Plat item is a Plat item and OTM doesn't care who buys it and you still used a shortcut to get to level 190. I find there is a whiff of Scrooge McDuck about most "no plat" statements.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Player logic:

*plays the game*
"This is a fun game :)"
*bugs appear and company has to fix everything*
"This game sucks, they are all gold diggers and only think of themselves"
*game comes back online*