Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Event Bosses are way too OP for us to Kill

eh, i dont think the game should of even been brought to android. for a small team as OTM it literally makes our updates come 2x slower. with problems on each side making it worse, i dont think OTM decision was at all the right thing to do. :oops:
Level 150 Rogue World:Belenus
Clan: Ronin
I play on my free time, usualy on weekends and if my grades are good on weekdays.

Hey thanks to update there's now only one engine to update for ios and android :) that's why they made it
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

With the right strategy its possible. Also idk much about android but I would suggest getting more dl sets. That would help a lot
Idk if anyone over any server has a full set. People on Donn who were the first to drop garanak, aggy (others?) were estimating maybe a few months before a complete set could happen.

Also, idk about the boss strategy, I haven't been able to connect with the server to log in. But, overall, saying a right strategy could kill it might be just impossible if this event is too hard for the current situation of levels and gear.

Also to note, I noticed the stink of nerfed idols and was hoping it wouldn't hit droid servers until I saw the nerf was just bringing the idols same as Android

With the right strategy its possible. Also idk much about android but I would suggest getting more dl sets. That would help a lot
It will be very hard without a few dl sets

Idk if anyone over any server has a full set. People on Donn who were the first to drop garanak, aggy (others?) were estimating maybe a few months before a complete set could happen.

Also, idk about the boss strategy, I haven't been able to connect with the server to log in. But, overall, saying a right strategy could kill it might be just impossible if this event is too hard for the current situation of levels and gear.

Also to note, I noticed the stink of nerfed idols and was hoping it wouldn't hit droid servers until I saw the nerf was just bringing the idols same as Android
It will be very hard without a few dl
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

eh, i dont think the game should of even been brought to android. for a small team as OTM it literally makes our updates come 2x slower. with problems on each side making it worse, i dont think OTM decision was at all the right thing to do. :oops:
Oh so because you get slower updates a lot of people should just completely miss out on the game. That's not selfish at all.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Oh so because you get slower updates a lot of people should just completely miss out on the game. That's not selfish at all.
Its like a year wait between updates already... But updates should come faster now.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Well I'm on Fingal and in my clan we have a few 190s, a few 180s, a few 170s, and a good number of mid to high 160s. There's a video of a 150 obelisk kill done by a clan on ios I believe.

What was demonstrated was the 150 6* requires a bit of strategy unlike the 5* which we had downed easy. Essentially the 6* should be done similar to aggy. It wasn't that long ago that we were only dreaming of an aggy kill to now we're killing it twice a week.

So, yes, the 150 is defiantly doable. It just takes some strategy and prior planning.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Lol this is actually pretty true. OTM already had too many faults with iOS they have yet to fix and have only made worse and they rarely listen to our suggestions/complaints. Makes no sense for them to expand when they're unable to handle one device/platform