Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: nerf giant druids in stonevale

lolol, i thought this was a troll post and everyone was being sarcastic in their replies, till i saw the pic xD
Afraid not

+1 To Deebaws as he discussed it with me in game. I totally agree they are a pain on my little mage body. They are not only annoying but way overpowered.
1) Makes it hard to do the Fellfire quest for some.
2) Harder to train on other mobs
3) For a lvl 72 I've seen lvl 100's dying
4) He has way too much health as if he's Killian's and Ragnor's long lost brother..

Plz make them yellow signed
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

The Mystic dudes are for a quest that wll come from the staue of Danu in the farm. I am currently farming there as well and they can be a nightmare.

I have requested that they be changed to non aggro mobs so hopefully this will make it into the next build.

Thanks for reporting :)
"It was like that when I got here"

The Mystic dude are for a quest that wll come from the staue of Danu in the farm. I am currently farming there as well and they can be a nightmare.

I have requested that they be changed to non aggro mobs so hopefully this will make it into the next build.

I got a drop from the quest called offering of danu or something like that. Is this item used for something?

The Mystic dudes are for a quest that wll come from the staue of Danu in the farm. I am currently farming there as well and they can be a nightmare.

Bless your heart for that request they were a pain in the toot toot!
Also ty to Deebaws for the report.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester