Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM YOU BETTER WORK WEEKENDS

I only have this response:

Would you like working every day of the week?
Thats why they have multiple people on staff. They spread themselves out so they can cover a greater range of hours each day of the week. But sometimes it feels like only 5 people work on this game.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

No i cant say that i would but I can also say that I would not like a job that had to do with cutting people open and stitching them up thats why I am not a doctor, if one is not happy with their career perhaps they should peruse a new as opposed to being unhappy with the one they have. So... If you are happy with your job DO IT!

No i cant say that i would but I can also say that I would not like a job that had to do with cutting people open and stitching them up thats why I am not a doctor, if one is not happy with their career perhaps they should peruse a new as opposed to being unhappy with the one they have. So... If you are happy with your job DO IT!
That was so well spoken
DubNinja Ranger 205
Strife Rogue 205
KingDub Warrior 205
Fervor Mage 180
GreenDealer Druid 180
Live Saver Druid 180
External Abyss - Rogue - 150
MajikNinja Mage 130
AnybodyKilla Ranger 90
Price Expert, Rares Hoarder, Crafting Enthusiast
--Exalted Domain--

That was so well spoken
Ty hit me up on epona TinkTank

Many people do, many do. Get off your high horse
I actually come from a family that does because we have to, and let me tell you that it isn't fun working on a Saturday and/ or Sunday when everyone is having fun then having a Monday off while everyone is at work.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.