Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I give it all for the people...

Hey guys. Magixal from epona and im here to ask u guys something? Is it worth going on with this game? Im lvl 83 and have now made a personal vow to give all my stuff in game to noobs after I got scammed. I plan on earning gold and then giving it. This will go on until scamming stops in epona and this is my form of a passive protest. Opinions?

Re: I give it all for the people...

That scammer is gonna make 50+ accs so he can get free stuff from u without scamming. If u wanna help scammers get a better char so he can Scam easier u should do this. If not save ur gold buy urself some lux and level up so u can ks/kill the scammers rather than give them free crap.
Serethem Lvl: 210 Class: ranger
World:Herne Clan: Infection (full edl armor and bow thank you clan!)

Armageddon01 Lvl: 105 Class: Mage
World:Rosmerta Clan:

That scammer is gonna make 50+ accs so he can get free stuff from u without scamming. If u wanna help scammers get a better char so he can Scam easier u should do this. If not save ur gold buy urself some lux and level up so u can ks/kill the scammers rather than give them free crap.
+1
Scatha
Gwydion
193 Ranger

You can't dither on something like that, its pathetic that you should give stuff to noobs because you got scammed. You either say "oh well, it's a good game so I'll carry on playing" or "well I got scammed, I'll never get that good again so I'll quit". If you think quitting is the right thing to do then you don't need a answer for your question, just go with your gut feeling. I'm afraid until OTM finds a way of stopping these scammers, which I have no doubt they are trying to do, then your just going to have to be on the lookout for scammers.
Sorry if I came over a bit harsh :)
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

Scamming is easily stoppable. Don't trust somebody u don't know. Verify the person you r trusting is who u think they are.
U can't be scammed of something u don't give to somebody.
All true. I got scammed big time by Nohands soon after I started to play. I didn't mind very much but learned my lesson. If I choose to give stuff or gold to someone it is my choise and responsability.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Scamming is easily stoppable. Don't trust somebody u don't know. Verify the person you r trusting is who u think they are.
U can't be scammed of something u don't give to somebody.
Meh you can easily be scammed/ripped off if you add an extra zero to your gold offer. Had to pay for my sister's mistake the other day, 80k rather than 8k . . .

It'd be nice if there was a 'K' button to add 3 0's to the end of your amount.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]