Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes wiki link and suggestions

Wonderful! I advise all noobies to aid in the beginner quests descriptions, and all experienced players to focus on the economy of CH. Don't mean to sound bossy, but I did used to edit/contribute to certain runescape guides back in the day and deviding the work on experience is the fastest way to fill up on data! ;)
Heck, or just Actually See if the info are correct, lol.
World: Rhiannon

Re: Please add me to the contributor list.

I have tons of stuff I can write about...
Add me to the Contributor list.
I'm sure you've noticed the contributors are all very well "tenured" in the game and forums with me possibly one of the least. While I really like your contributions thus far and the density of excellence is very high in your posts, I would like to see a bit more before recommending you as a contributor.

Why not keep posting content here on the forums and tag it as for the wiki page and we will move it there for now.

Also you can PM me stuff.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: Please add me to the contributor list.

I have tons of stuff I can write about...
Add me to the Contributor list.
I'm sure you've noticed the contributors are all very well "tenured" in the game and forums with me possibly one of the least. While I really like your contributions thus far and the density of excellence is very high in your posts, I would like to see a bit more before recommending you as a contributor.

Why not keep posting content here on the forums and tag it as for the wiki page and we will move it there for now.

Also you can PM me stuff.
But... I want to work individually!
I have tons of info that I just want to get out there, too much for PMs.
Website Here
"I would rather go through the effort of making something easier than doing it the normal way, because I'm that kind of lazy." - TheNinth

:?: :?: :?:
Hey guys! I've searched far and wide and cannot figure out what Jet is used for (specifically), if anyone knows/can include in the guide, plz do so. Also to anyone modding the side, I am a serious gamer when I find one I like... and I love CH :lol: So if there's anyway I can become an active contributor please let me know! I have no problem typing up useful info in my free time to help players out in game. (As an upperclassman college student, I am pretty much chained to my computer anyway ;) ) Let me know!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
World - Rosemerta
Druid: Seanzie21 - 81
-Clan: RESPECT

Warrior: Skaal - 43

Mage: Phire - 31
-Clan: N/A

Hey guys! I've searched far and wide and cannot figure out what Jet is used for (specifically), if anyone knows/can include in the guide, plz do so.
As Mariner said, Jet's only current purpose is to make you some extra money off a kill (ie. you get some gold as a drop, and you sell the Jet to a vendor for some more gold).

That being said, It might not always be vendor trash. There were five stones (Amber, Agate, Jasper, Bloodstone, and Tiger Eye) which were vendor trash until Update 3. Then they became part of an Ancient Statue quest, which put them in relatively high demand. People who had horded their gems in Update 2 made some good money selling to other players.

Update 4 is supposed to have crafting. If jewelry making is a craft, then Jet might have a purpose. Complete speculation, and I am not telling you to horde all your stones... but it is something to consider when making your decision to sell it for a few gold or not.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

Hey guys! I've searched far and wide and cannot figure out what Jet is used for (specifically), if anyone knows/can include in the guide, plz do so.
As Mariner said, Jet's only current purpose is to make you some extra money off a kill (ie. you get some gold as a drop, and you sell the Jet to a vendor for some more gold).

That being said, It might not always be vendor trash. There were five stones (Amber, Agate, Jasper, Bloodstone, and Tiger Eye) which were vendor trash until Update 3. Then they became part of an Ancient Statue quest, which put them in relatively high demand. People who had horded their gems in Update 2 made some good money selling to other players.

Update 4 is supposed to have crafting. If jewelry making is a craft, then Jet might have a purpose. Complete speculation, and I am not telling you to horde all your stones... but it is something to consider when making your decision to sell it for a few gold or not.
Thats good advice, thank you! :)
World - Rosemerta
Druid: Seanzie21 - 81

Warrior: Skaal - 43

Mage: Phire - 31
-Clan: N/A

Keep asking questions and learning. That is the best way for us to get a feel for what info people need on the wiki.

Also check the accuracy of stuff on the wiki. That is the easiest way to improve it.

If you have a whole new idea for a guide or something; make a forum post about it and pm me the link.

Keep up the good work. I know you all want to get in there and tweak it an get immersed in updating it, but first you need to prove yourself a persistant player and teacher on the forums.

That bieng said, I think it would be a good idea to have a rotating position where you can edit the wiki for a week while we moniter it. That would take extra work in our busy lives, but may be worth it. Think that would be cool? Dsgrendar is the leader of the wiki so we can see if thats a possibility.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki