Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes wiki link and suggestions

**EDIT**

I started one on my own personal site that has unlimited bandwith. I am in the process of trying to get the info from our last wiki on this new one. The address is below:

http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki/

There are plenty of other good wiki's out there for this game. I listed all I could find on the left hand side of my page under links. However I need one I can count on to store all my valuable information I gained on the game and share it with others. Thats why I created this new wiki.

Anyone can edit currently so we can get content up faster. After we get a lot up I will create a password to edit to prevent bots. That password will be the single word edit.

Please helpe me get up content for the sake of others and also check out all the other great wiki's on this game.

http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

-mdimarco

Dsgrendar took the old wiki down due to too much bandwith usage on his personal site. See the comments below for more information.

**END EDIT**

Several players who are top contributers on the forum have made a wiki page for the game. Here is the link:

http://www.danny-schenk.com/celtic-hero ... /Main_Page

Make sure to bookmark it and check out the "basic-info" and "quests" page on the left hand side of the wiki page to get started.

There is a wealth of information there and we continue to add more. The wiki is closed to editing to all except specified editors. That doesn't mean we don't need your help! Mabye 1/4 of the content so far was made by you. Feel free to post suggestions or even new pages for the wiki and let one of us know somehow and we will add it to the wiki.

This page is a good place to ask questions about the wiki or give suggestions for additions or improvements. Also if you want to make a new page, guide, ect. for the wiki, post it in the appropriate forum section and put somewhere in the title: "for wiki". You can PM us content as well.

The current editors are:

dsgrendar
Gort
mdimarco
Sir Blaze333
Teaweasel
Xell

Last edited by mdimarco on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: Celtic Heroes wiki link and suggestions

I wanted to contribute to boss fights, but I can't so if I repost it here and edit it, can a moderator or someone with editing priveleges come along and read it, if they think its OK, then put it in. up to you.
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Yup, thats one of the reasons this topic was made. Thanks.

Mabye keep the original info in but put 1 bracket around what you want to change, then include the change you want made in double brackets

then that will set the changes apart so we can easily see what changes were made.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

Same points as before :)
The stats that effect skill power do it in a growing but slowly diminishing log exponential (logexp) fashion. The exact function has yet to be determined by the player base.

Strength: Effects melee attack damage for all classes except mages (their wand does elemental (magic) damage)

Dexterity: Effects Defense and Attack. It also effects damage for rangers only.

Focus: Main purpose is to increase a characters energy. Five energy per point in focus. Also effects skill damage for mages and druids, along with heal amount for druids.

Vitality: Adds health to a character by 6.25 for every point in vitality. The 6.25 is broken up into 6 per point then every 4th point gets 7 life.
Str affects Attack Damage - both melee And Range.

Dex - can someone confirm this? Dex I know adds to my Ranger's Attack; but (non-skill) damage?

Focus - adds 6.25 Energy, identical to Vit adding to Health.
World: Rhiannon

Do you want me to type out the skill descriptions for each skill that I can?
I can post here and you can copy and paste into the website?
Yes please. Definatly info I would like to see is a tableish thing on how skill damage goes up with skill points for a given str/focus.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

Same points as before :)
The stats that effect skill power do it in a growing but slowly diminishing log exponential (logexp) fashion. The exact function has yet to be determined by the player base.

Strength: Effects melee attack damage for all classes except mages (their wand does elemental (magic) damage)

Dexterity: Effects Defense and Attack. It also effects damage for rangers only.

Focus: Main purpose is to increase a characters energy. Five energy per point in focus. Also effects skill damage for mages and druids, along with heal amount for druids.

Vitality: Adds health to a character by 6.25 for every point in vitality. The 6.25 is broken up into 6 per point then every 4th point gets 7 life.
Str affects Attack Damage - both melee And Range.

Dex - can someone confirm this? Dex I know adds to my Ranger's Attack; but (non-skill) damage?

Focus - adds 6.25 Energy, identical to Vit adding to Health.
Ok thanks. Not sure about the dex. I'll make changes on the range str damage and focus/energy. I am confident focus was supposed to be 5 energy per point but maybe this got tweaked along the way.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

Ok thanks. Not sure about the dex. I'll make changes on the range str damage and focus/energy. I am confident focus was supposed to be 5 energy per point but maybe this got tweaked along the way.
Would really love to know about Dex myself lol. Coz other wise my Ranger's sitting on 185 Str for nothing :D

Foc to Energy is bizarre. I never did figure out how weight affects the equation.

Are you planning on putting in your XP chart in there? If it's in, I must have missed it.

Also, in your leveling guide
Ribbonswords from 41-52

Ironclads and defenders 52-55

Up stairs of shale river for 56-60.
Suggestion:
L39 - 44 - Greygorge Stone: North of stone L39-41 mobs, South of Stone up to L44***
L44-48 - South of River stone (other side of Greygore) killing L44 - 48 mobs around Ironspike
L48 - 52 - Ribbonswords and Duelists
L52 - 56 Ironclads and Defenders (and mages) around Redbane
L57 - Either stay longer with Ironclads, add in the guys at the castle entrance, or go to SV. But I wouldn't recommend just the upstairs area; there are Only 6 or 7 (9 if you count Luther and the blackrobe) enemies there unless you're counting the L50 archers by the stairs (usually archers from my experience). I got better XP/hour killing the L60 fairies by the farm at L57.