Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account conflict PW

Hi, im having a problem when i try to log in my account, i have not play the game for 2 years.
But when i try to log in with my android phone
It says account conflict PW

Char name:
- shadowh2 level 124 rogue
- shadowh3 level 107 mage
Server: balor
Idk if ima need more information to release the account

Edited post
Last edited by Shadowh6 on Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Account conflict PW

Heya,

You'll need to send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com with your account username, and any information you can remember about the account (if you made any in-app purchases, proof of those would help). Support will be able to help resolve the issue.

Good luck! Unfortunately it may take a several work days before Support gets to your ticket depending on how backed up they are, but please be patient!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I dont think ima get a help with this problem?
Hey,

Support Team doesn't monitor this section of the forums.. so from what previously been said by Community Manager in different topics related to this issue is that you will need to contact support@onethumbmobile.com and they should assist you with this issue. Since its been 2 years with no answer from Support Team go ahead and send them another one and they should get back to you as soon as they can. Usually its 1-2 weeks but all depends on the previous amount of requests and tickets that were submitted by others.

Good luck.
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

I dont think ima get a help with this problem?
Hey,

Support Team doesn't monitor this section of the forums.. so from what previously been said by Community Manager in different topics related to this issue is that you will need to contact support@onethumbmobile.com and they should assist you with this issue. Since its been 2 years with no answer from Support Team go ahead and send them another one and they should get back to you as soon as they can. Usually its 1-2 weeks but all depends on the previous amount of requests and tickets that were submitted by others.

Good luck.

Oki, guess ima wait the support team answer.
Thx for the help