Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Two Account Recovery

I have a few accounts that need to be recovered and have not yet heard back from support. I spend like a few thousand dollar back in the day and im trying to get them back but can't remember email or password. I have account names and old passwords and receipts of in app purchases if that helps. also the one account says "Account Conflict PW change required" i have the email and password for that one but it doesn't work please help.
Nice to know peacefull people.

Re: Two Account Recovery

You did email support@onethumbmobile.com correct? They could take up to a few days to respond, plus they don't work over the weekend, so you won't hear back until Monday at the earliest.

Of you have all the receipts, emails, and account/character names, then it should be fairly easy for Support to help ya out.

Good luck.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The sad reality of it is I have to wait a week for one response back... It'll probably take months to get an actual conversation going. It's like living in the 1800's and sending letters to people in different parts of the world.
Nice to know peacefull people.

The sad reality of it is I have to wait a week for one response back... It'll probably take months to get an actual conversation going. It's like living in the 1800's and sending letters to people in different parts of the world.
Usually with Support, once they open your ticket, as long as you keep on the email chain and reply quickly, the communication is fairly fast. At least in my experience with them.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!