Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Character is missing

Hello guys i need some help my character is not showing up and when i try to send mail to him it saids fail
I am sure of the name because of i have old emails of my characters sending and receiving mail.
I appreciate the help thanks!

Re: Character is missing

Well I can’t explain the mail situation, but have you checked to be sure you were on the right server when logging in to your toon? Sometimes it switches servers, and you find your character gone. Just double check by tapping the little globe icon and tap your server.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Actually i cannot log on to my account because i have forgotten my username but i have old emails of my characters
only 2 are showing up in the in-game mail box but the others are not were have they gone to? also i have sent mail to support@onethumbmobile.com
currently waiting their reply.

Huh.. yeah I’m sorry to hear you’re in this situation. It’s definitely weird. The only thing I can suggest is wait for support’s reply, and they will get back with you as soon as they can.

Okay thanks for your help!
Wish I could’ve been more of a help haha. Good luck!

Thanks for trying
If anyone else could help with this i am trying to recover my lost username and password and i have already contact support but they're taking forever to reply via email what else can i do to contact them for faster reply or can you help me in anyway urgently.
Also tried to contact Muldar about this but i am fail to do so.
thank you!

Thanks for trying
If anyone else could help with this i am trying to recover my lost username and password and i have already contact support but they're taking forever to reply via email what else can i do to contact them for faster reply or can you help me in anyway urgently.
thank you!
Difinitus is really the only person on the forums who might be able to help you. However, your best bet would be through the support email, since that has a set queue of requests that Support goes through in order of receiving them.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Thanks for trying
thank you!
I see that you have sent 14 Support Emails in 5 days (3 this morning alone). We have already responded to you initial inquiry and actively assisting you with your account recovery.

Please do not create forum posts about your support ticket (defined by our Forum Rules & Guidelines), as the Support Team does not monitor them and creating multiple tickets only slows down the entire process for everyone.

Thank you for your patience.