Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Muldar I think this is a Fake.

Hi There!

You are right, this is fake. This is an attempt by another player to steal your account information.

Developers/Staff from Celtic Heroes will never ask for your password.

Could you please forward that email as an attachment to Support@OneThumbMobile.com, then follow the steps below in your Gmail app:
  • Open the message.
  • Next to Reply Reply, click More More.
  • Note: If you're using classic Gmail, click the Down arrow Down Arrow.
  • Click Report phishing.

To add on to what Difinitus said, it’s usually a good idea to check the last part of the email address if you are wondering if it’s an official email or not. Any communication you may get from CH developers or staff would come from @onethumbmobile.com (with a very very minor possibility of @virtualrealms.asia). If you look at this email address, it ends in @outlook.com, which can be created by anyone (same with @gmail.com, @hotmail.com, @mail.com, and so on and so forth).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

To add on to what Difinitus said, it’s usually a good idea to check the last part of the email address if you are wondering if it’s an official email or not. Any communication you may get from CH developers or staff would come from @onethumbmobile.com (with a very very minor possibility of @virtualrealms.asia). If you look at this email address, it ends in @outlook.com, which can be created by anyone (same with @gmail.com, @hotmail.com, @mail.com, and so on and so forth).
Yes, that is important to look at when you receive suspicious emails like this example.

Celtic Heroes Support does not reach out to players initially. If our team suspects foul play on your account, we have a very specific ban message that asks you to contact us directly.

I wonder how these players are able to get the email addresses of other players... that in itself is scary lol.
Usually by way of 3rd party community groups and social engineering.
Oooh gotcha. This is why you be careful what you share on the internet, guys. Lol. Don’t hand out your email and you can never be hacked :D
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Yes, that is important to look at when you receive suspicious emails like this example.

Celtic Heroes Support does not reach out to players initially. If our team suspects foul play on your account, we have a very specific ban message that asks you to contact us directly.
Yeah, *** warnings am i right