Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ability

Are we able to have support delete our used abilities? I just hate seeing hand to hand and novelty ability:/
I don’t think that’s possible, sorry!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Are we able to have support delete our used abilities? I just hate seeing hand to hand and novelty ability:/
Also, if you were to ride an old style Mount, the game would need that information to calculate into any time you Auto attacked anything as far as the novelty ability, and there is a distinct push to make hand-to-hand viable for at least a couple of classes with the latest boss and the addition of knuckle blades and hand-to-hand boosting jewelry
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Also, if you were to ride an old style Mount, the game would need that information to calculate into any time you Auto attacked anything as far as the novelty ability, and there is a distinct push to make hand-to-hand viable for at least a couple of classes with the latest boss and the addition of knuckle blades and hand-to-hand boosting jewelry
Well the abilities are only boosts. You don’t actually need them to be able to auto attack.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

As I'm re-thinking about this question, I'm remembering that both the Novelty and Hand-to-Hand abilities are received via quests, so they obviously aren't required to use the items in question.

In that case, Support probably could remove the abilities, but I don't think they will do so for their own reasons. Of course, this is just our opinions - you could always send an email to Support asking them to. The worst they could say is no.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yes, true on both counts. The abilities are not necessary to Auto attack, and those abilities are obtained through side quests. It might be worth asking support if they will basically undo the quest if they would do such a thing, but it does seem like if they were to make a habit out of that they might be creating work for themselves in the future because if you were to remove that ability from a character, than any future gear, like the previously mentioned gear from the latest raid boss, what then be of no merit which seems like it would then lead to complaints potentially in the future and support having to undo work they went out of their way to do. As Eragon123 said, it seems unlikely, but it may be worth asking them all the same.

Also, @Dark Kitty, thank you for clarifying. I didn't think about the fact that my post can be interpreted as needing the abilities in order to Auto attack at all. I suppose that's what I get for responding to threads while I'm tired and injured LOL
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.