Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

account conflict PW

hi there so i used to play celtic in like 2014 and it says that my account name is conflicted and its probably because i tried logging into my account on a friends android phone once (i play on apple) and accidentally made an account and i was told of a cross platform update so thats probably the reason. my friend told me i should PM Muldar but i cant PM anyone yet so im just making a thread i can provide my account username, password, and server upon request through email or PM and i do not care if the android account gets deleted.

Re: account conflict PW

Hey dark kitty I’m just wondering how long does it usually take for them to respond I sent an email to them on April 14
VR has been on vacation due to the Thai New Year for most of the past week. They were back Thursday, so I'm sure Support has been busy catching up on tickets. You might hear back tomorrow depending on where they are in the list.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: account conflict PW

Hey dark kitty I’m just wondering how long does it usually take for them to respond I sent an email to them on April 14
VR has been on vacation due to the Thai New Year for most of the past week. They were back Thursday, so I'm sure Support has been busy catching up on tickets. You might hear back tomorrow depending on where they are in the list.
Thanks eragon so I’ll wait another week