Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How many days to restore deleted toons?

This is one of those things you can’t push... all you can do is be patient and wait in a calm manner. I’m sure they’ll get back to you when they can concerning getting your toons back. I greatly suggest just leaving it alone for a while.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

This is one of those things you can’t push... all you can do is be patient and wait in a calm manner. I’m sure they’ll get back to you when they can concerning getting your toons back. I greatly suggest just leaving it alone for a while.

Im sorry, youre right but im just really excited to play my toons again. I really miss them. I already send my message. I hope i can play my toons before the update so i can prepare for the new zones and boss.
I need to lvl BlinkDagger to lvl 200 before the update. :oops:
BlinkDagger - Rogue 190+ DONN (meteoric set)

Jonlionhart - Rogue 150+ LIR (meteoric set)

ChronoCross - Mage 150+ CROM (spirit shadow set)

PrinceLelouch - Warrior 100+ TARANIS (darkshadow set)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T Game. (Greatest Of All Time)

Im sorry, youre right but im just really excited to play my toons again. I really miss them. I already send my message. I hope i can play my toons before the update so i can prepare for the new zones and boss.
I need to lvl BlinkDagger to lvl 200 before the update. :oops:
I understand :) And I hope you get your toons back, all I’m sayin’ is just have a little patience.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Also keep in mind that it is the weekend, and since VR doesn’t work over the weekend, the soonest you could hear from them would be Monday...possibly closer to the middle of the week depending on when the ticket was sent and how busy they are.

Good luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

How many days i have to wait before i can play my toons?
I miss them.
It depends, is it certain toon on an account deleted or a whole account? If it's just 1 toon on an account u already use it takes a few days (or how ever long support usually takes to reply from a ingame support ticket), that was with otm so idk how long vr take to reply, is it still a week or so? If it's a whole account tho I'd probably guess it'll take months.

I miss them.
It depends, is it certain toon on an account deleted or a whole account? If it's just 1 toon on an account u already use it takes a few days (or how ever long support usually takes to reply from a ingame support ticket), that was with otm so idk how long vr take to reply, is it still a week or so? If it's a whole account tho I'd probably guess it'll take months.

Only 1 toon. Because i can access my account. I accidentally deleted it because im angry but it was a bad decision. I really regret deleting my toon. That was the biggest mistake ive ever made. I hope VR will give me one more chance.

I miss them.

Only 1 toon. Because i can access my account. I accidentally deleted it because im angry but it was a bad decision. I really regret deleting my toon. That was the biggest mistake ive ever made. I hope VR will give me one more chance.
I experienced that exact same thing for the exact same reasons lol so what I told u I'm quite sure of. I'm confident it should take them as long as it usually takes to reply to a support ticket. Assuming u sent support a ticket and not an email.

I experienced that exact same thing for the exact same reasons lol so what I told u I'm quite sure of. I'm confident it should take them as long as it usually takes to reply to a support ticket. Assuming u sent support a ticket and not an email.

I send a support ticket in game.