Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dual logging

How easy is it to dual log a warrior and a mage? I know health regen will be the biggest issue. What are your guys thoughts? Is it viable or meh?
Mages are tricky to dual log, especially fire build. You can lose dps if you aren't constantly casting skills. That being said however, I think Mage is probably the best class to dual log...though I prefer Ranger instead of Warrior with Mage (light heal and bolas can be life savers).

Str build rangers usually just need to stand and auto, allowing you to focus your attention on the mage. I'd assume Warriors are pretty similar though.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Dual logging

How easy is it to dual log a warrior and a mage? I know health regen will be the biggest issue. What are your guys thoughts? Is it viable or meh?
I feel having Mage and war is easy to dual with. If you mean by lixing, kinda rough, gotta figure out who main dps is so you know who to pay attention more to do the damage.

But endgame wise, I feel pretty easy since your tank will have a Druid with it, just have to watch on mage for bashing on tank then go from there. If your tank is somewhat decent, will just need to spam taunt so you keep aggro then here and there, use df and ps