Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cant login

My Account is conflicted and i have tried on and off for a fix i know you guys are busy but I can’t find a fix
Username: REMOVED
Main Character Name: Deadshot
World: Morrigan

Played before the update on IOS
Conflict removed and usernames updated:

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android.

Cheers

My Account is conflicted and i have tried on and off for a fix i know you guys are busy but I can’t find a fix
Username: REMOVED
Main Character Name: Deadshot
World: Morrigan

Played before the update on IOS
Conflict removed and usernames updated:

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android.

Cheers
Glad to be back

Cant login

Good morning
So apparently i took a break from the game and today i decided to come back , however it says that my USER is REMOVED and there is a conflict. Any chance you can fix that?
World: DANU
Name: Doctor Z
Level: 220

THANKS

I'm a returning player from December 2018. Took a break for awhile. I'd like to get back into the game. In addition to the conflict issue below, when I try to reset my password it says my email or username is incorrect. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm a returning player from December 2018. Took a break for awhile. I'd like to get back into the game. In addition to the conflict issue below, when I try to reset my password it says my email or username is incorrect. Any help would be appreciated.
I've removed your account conflict and updated your username to

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

This should now allow you to reset your password, if you are still unable to sign in please contact support@onethumbmobile.com.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks