Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Admin Please Read

Hai there, I'm sorry for hassling they support team. I've sent a few emails out to the support team and I still haven't gotten a reply, the last one I sent was a month ago and the other one was 3 months ago, I still haven't gotten a reply from either one I sent. I know that you guys are busy but 3 months is a little bit to much. If you could please help in anyway that would be great. I can provide enough info to convince you that it's my Account, I merely forgot the username I switched it to since crossplat form came out. Again I'm very sorry to hassle you!

Re: Admin Please Read

Hi, (moving to Ask for Help)

Please check your spam folder. We don't have any emails at this time that are that old. Additionally, you can PM one of us with as much info as possible. Thanks.
Can u reply to my dm ? Been a while lol
Hi

Please check your spam folder. We don't have any emails at this time that are that old. Additionally, you can PM one of us with as much info as possible. Thanks.
Can u reply to my dm ? Been a while lol
Continuously PM'ing me will not change your appeal. Please do not hi-jack other people's threads.

I've PM you information about my Account, also I can send you the emails I sent to support if you want. Just ask!

The pm topic is "Admin please read"

Thank you Again!