Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need help with something please!

First of all I'm relatively a new player, I've been playing this game for like a bit more than 2 weeks (I got a lot of help from friends with lixes, armor, quests, etc, so I'm lvl 160).

I spent a little more than a week farming all day, and I mean ALL day, farming fingal's rings and most recently I was shown carrow gold mobs (only spider and scorp), anyways, the point is that I reached 475k gold, that was like 3 days ago or so and I bought Dagger of Bounty from shop, and I really regret buying it x_x

I seriously don't like it at all and it took me so long to get, I was basically killing the mobs in spawn timer all day long, a friend just told me I could ask support for a refund on the item, how doI do that?

Worst case scenario I'll have to sell it for around 350k but I doubt anyone would want it.

Re: Need help with something please!

As long as it hasn’t been more than 3 days, and you haven’t traded it to any other character, you can send in a ticket in-game to ask for a refund.

If it has been more than 3 days, perhaps message an admin.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Muldar on forums, or just send a ticket in game.
Thank you for the help :) I did send a ticket in-game, but I'd like to contact him just in case, because I believe it's been 4 days since the buy, I didn't know about refunds, I would've done it sooner if I knew :c

I'm unable to send him a private message, it says my account isn't authorised yet to do it, could you please help me out Armo? is there a way to bring his attention to this post?

Muldar on forums, or just send a ticket in game.
Thank you for the help :) I did send a ticket in-game, but I'd like to contact him just in case, because I believe it's been 4 days since the buy, I didn't know about refunds, I would've done it sooner if I knew :c

I'm unable to send him a private message, it says my account isn't authorised yet to do it, could you please help me out Armo? is there a way to bring his attention to this post?
You have to make couple posts.. like 5.. before u can send private msgs
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

First of all I'm relatively a new player, I've been playing this game for like a bit more than 2 weeks (I got a lot of help from friends with lixes, armor, quests, etc, so I'm lvl 160).
Congrats at getting so high quickly and all, but why do that as a new player?
I appreciate you've got friends who've been playing for longer and they want you to get to their level, but you've missed one of the best journeys, to get from 0 to 150, in any mmorpg.
I highly recommend creating a second character and taking the slow, scenic route to 150 and savior the journey at least once. After the main quest line finishes and the slow grind starts, that's the time to hit the lix to progress.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so