Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A couple of "classic" questions

Pro tip: this is a long topic, you might need a bucket to puke in after you're done reading, also, a couple of chips, HEY! WAIT! not for you, for me, where's the credit for writing all of these senseless questions!?

P.S: I didn't know where I should post this, if this is the wrong section, kindly move it please, mi so nob.

First of all, I was wondering if there was a clan on Donny (English is a must, I know, I'm a little too picky) that would offer some needed help for a newbie, I have to say that I'm a very fast learner with around.... uhh.. what year is it? 2018? Oh, 2017, yerp 7-8 years of experience in MMOs (that won't sound like much for the hardcore gamers that I've met during my experience :P) and, if offered a suitable home and a friendly family, will become more loyal than a level 220 well fed irl dog that you've had since 4th grade, and that will definitely pay off at the end, though, I must admit, if the clan dies I will be forced to leave (again a little too picky), heck, even around 6 active people is enough or as long as there's hope that someone could cast Spring of Life on the clan at the end. (Sorry (Man, I apologized alot in this topic, I gotta get paid for this), but, I kinda don't really feel comfortable in a newly found, empty clan, it's okay if it's new, but, if it's empty, the emptiness just drives through my soul coldy, waiting... waiting to strike at its' full power to derive it of it's sanity
, alright I gotta stop writing off-topic stuff to entertain the readers, this topic would probably get like 5 views or so...)

EDIT 2: Nvm, just another clan full of 30s-60s

Look, so that you don't get me wrong (as a beggly beggish beggar) I don't want free stuff, as I really feel bad receiving it, ESPECIALLY if it causes trouble on the other side of the table (A.K.A makes the handsome most-generous giver uncomfortable) tbh, giving is better than getting. All I want, is a friendly clan that offers.. WAIT, lemme underline this and write it down in bold so I look badass, so, where was I? All I want is a friendly clan that offers Information, experience, tender help and a lovely atmosphere of growth and progression, some real dope words huh? *wink* *wink* anyways, sorry for being waaaay too picky, but, seriously, noticeable progression motivates me waaay more than what you think, next question.

Second, apparently, all the guides I've read (total = around 6 or so) require grouping as a druid, as a matter of fact, THERE IS NO GROUPING HERE AHHHHH! Pardon me for my stupidity, anyways, I seem to have trouble finding partners, hell, the only partner I've found was some mage Japanese/Korean/Chinese/Some asian dude with a-n Japanese/Korean/Chinese/Asian name, and he definitely didn't know how to group, if you are reading this, Inuyashi, sorry my friend, truth hurts, I don't mean to be cocky. So, I need some tippy tips on grouping, and, perhaps, I could find a partner? A forum partner? A magically overly-handsome partner? Erm.. never mind my blasphemous mind.

Third, I lost track of my brilliant weaponry/armoury/jewellry passage, to clarify my words, to truly excel at a MMO you're new at, you gotta have a game plan, I call it a passage, you read everything about the game and plan for every_single_move until you can do pretty much what you want, so I'm level 39 atm, gonna go for a hybrid druid, I know that after a bit I'll go get an ugly.. Erm.. an armour set that is as hot as a cow (*cough* barely *cough*) a.k.a the Warden set, and use my boar totem until level 61, the thing is, what's next :P, simple as that, I've heard some stuff about the Meteor set but that's it, I know NOTHING about weaponry/jewellry/lux or whatever that it, I would really appreciate it if someone shares his vast knowledge of dem st0ff.

To sum it all up, it's probably some random dude trying to find a mentor, anyways, I hereby thank you for reading this tall shopping list, even if YOU, the person hiding behind that phone don't help, it was surely a laborious task to read this topic... Ahh, finally, I'm done writing... time to watch the topic lifelessly 24/7 in a cold, dark room.

PP.S: sorry if I'm way too needy, trust me, it will pay off in the end, plus, who doesn't want to help a cute newbie :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D *not me* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PPP.S: I hope long topics with such contents aren't against the rules, respect the police.

PPPP.S: I might have forgotten to write a couple of things, but, meh.

EDIT: Oh god, I can't believe that the only typo was a missing "*" after cough. *facepalm*

Random st0ff, help meh for da sake of warled peece :D
Shockira (duh) - Donn - Druid - 78+ - gets 1 hit ezpz

ISaidFreeze - Fingal - Mage - 60+ - hot mustache