Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Forum Cannot connect!

Today a weirdest thing happened to be and is keep on happening. The problem is that I cannot connect to the forum because it keeps on showing same error for every. After about 30 mins it will allow me to connect to the forum for about 1 minute and then will not allow me to log in for another 30min. This has been happening for over 5 hours now and really annoying. I have used many other devices(iPod 4, iPad mini, iPhone 6,iPhone 5s) and this keeps on all of the devices. I have also changed many different internet connections even at one points I went to McDonalds to use their wifi...
I have asked many other players on my server and they said that their forum works fine. And everyone else's besides mine.

Also, I can connect to other pages and forums perfectly fine all but Celtic Heroes forum. I have tryed resetting my phone. Resetting networks. Deleting history... Everything.
Any help?

Re: Forum Cannot connect!

Same for me. I can't connect from my home laptop, ipod, ipad, iphone 5s, or iphone 4. This was using my home wifi and 4G. But my laptop at work is able to pull up the forums.

My home laptop was saying that it could not find any DNS name servers for the site. The error on my apple devices say: Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found.

Everyone else I've talked to said that the forums are working fine, so I'm glad it's not just me because I thought I was going crazy!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Forum Cannot connect!

Same for me. I can't connect from my home laptop, ipod, ipad, iphone 5s, or iphone 4. This was using my home wifi and 4G. But my laptop at work is able to pull up the forums.

My home laptop was saying that it could not find any DNS name servers for the site. The error on my apple devices say: Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found.

Everyone else I've talked to said that the forums are working fine, so I'm glad it's not just me because I thought I was going crazy!
Same I asked everyone on my server they said yea forum is up nothing is wrong with it. And I thought I was blocked from the page.