Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need help

Ok so today i decided to make a ranger. Instead of buying a character slot i decided to make a fresh new account for this ranger. I create it do 1 quest to make it lvl 2 so there is a unique difference in a lvl when i mail it lux. I head on over to my main unequip the desired lux to transfer to my new alt. i mail it to the correct alt(OreosRgood) so after i mail i decide to go and retrieve the lux on the alt. i attempt to log on and it says your account has been disabled please contact customer support. So i redo my password to make sure i didnt log on to a different account. It still didnt work. I log back on my main to see if i was having issues but i was able to log and sent a support ticket. My main atm that is not disabled is Allyknife lvl 132 world gwydion. Please enable that account of mine with the lvl 2 ranger as he is holding all my lux items. i have sent a ingame ticket and please do not move to another section.

What do you guys/gals think i should do because i am growing impatient.
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

Re: Need help

Is it possible there has been someone that did some... Less than acceptable... Things by the name of OreosRgood, then deleted the account and OTM banned yours instead? Just a thought :roll:
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.