Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Build Help

Need help with my current build, or if anyone could give pointers to help, Gold isnt a issue so i can get any lux needed.
Current Armour is Frozen set
Main hand/Offhand: 140 Wyrmbone handaxe/ lvl 100 fiery axe of triumph
Jewellery
Amulet: Lvl 140 Pathfinder's Raven Ammy
Misc: Lvl 90 Silverweb charm
Braces: Pathfinder Falcon brace/ Gladiator Brace of axe lvl 120
Rings: Haste ring, Pathfinder falcon ring, Royal Coldsteel/Stormfist Ring ( 40 magic damage/40 cold damage)
Lvl 1 Silver war bear/ Lvl 3 golden rabbit

Stats
Str: 500 (818)
Dex: 5 (160)
Focus: 10 (223)
Vit: 275(353)

Skills
Frenzy 30/35
Double attack 30/35
Rupture 30/35
Shatter 35/35
Pumble 32/35

Any Pointers will be greatly appreciated

Re: Build Help

Just my opinion. - If you’re leveling in Carrow I’d suggest collecting or buying bone shards for the bone armor. Good damage bonuses for the area. Looks like you’re about 150, so possibly upgrade your oh axe (ice or fire, not magic).

Look for gear that boosts vit/health possibly energy (not focus) and move more points into str for leveling. Skills look good to me.

If you can afford any lux, wyld ammy of the mountain is good, and replace the haste ring with a reaper.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Your build looks pretty good to me. The main thing I'd suggest is to maybe consider swapping the damage rings for grand/royal skill rings...the 40 damage is pretty low, especially if you can get your hands on a royal ring. Other than that, you should be set for a while!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Thank's for the input guys, I got the Ancient bone set with 2 dl pieces, and ill see if i cant get my hands on a reaper ring, but from what iv heard those are quite rare, and ill update my axe, and for the skill rings, what skill rings should i get? or are there any good 160 rings i should look at?

I’d look for a Jalan or Comrak poison set, or if you can’t find one an ice or fire dmg set.

Your gear looks good otherwise. When you hit 180 or 200 the shop rings are op and cheap for dps war, or you could go cg rings also. 160 is tough bc there’s kind of a drought between 150 and 180.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

1. Drop bear for horse.
2. Max your skills. Take some points from frenzy to max pummel and rupture, try to find + str + skill bracelet.
3. In future, like 200+, drop elem dmg and haste rings for +sp + skill dmg rings, add Giant Swing and Sweeping Blow. For maximal dps you shouldn't do any autoattack, just non stop skill rotation. Max your hare for en regen.

Hmm I feel like anything I say will be meh, but here goes: (disclaimer: have not experienced all of the below, but am passing on a bit of experience and a LOT of second-hand advice, and extrapolation to an description of a "best-case scenario", so have your handful of salt at the ready).
There's not exactly a single formula for "best build" so play around with what works for you (within budget obviously), but I'll give some basic guidelines for what I've observed.

Mount:
Bear: is great for survivability (skill is very handy on higher level bears). Additionally, the skill is a passive shield so it's easy to level your riding ability.
Horse: can be good for auto-based build with its dexterity (and good defense). Skill is pretty nice extra skill for some extra damage, but mount skill is kinda secondary to stat boost (generally).
Tiger: good with skills-based builds with the extra energy. Skill is AoE which can make leveling a challenge (makes calling a whole room easy IF you can handle it).

Pet:
Bunny: IMO best leveling pet; energy + energy regen + instant heals makes it perfect for leveling (especially if you don't level exclusively with combos lol).
Boar: meh, not the greatest, but if you like pulling lots and LOTS of mobs the skill can be nice (and it's a passive skill (as is bunny) so it's easier to level pet ability).
Chicken: No experience with, but I'd imagine it'd be nice for an auto-build and good heals.
Wolf/Dog/(spider): Good dps from skills (if not overlapped).
Dragon/Phoenix: Uhh probably the best if you can afford, but no experience here, so I'll leave that to the professionals. ;) (edit: you did say gold wasn't an issue...)

Therefore:
I'd first recommend Bear + Bunny (survivability + energy regen for skills and no real need for dex), then Horse + Chicken (attack for autos) for leveling and then Tiger + Wolf/Dog (tiger gives you more energy, wolf/dog helps the dps) for you hit endgame (depending upon build of course, so mix and match).

Stats:
Recommend building for skills, so as much health as it takes to keep you alive (looking good from what I'd guess, but if you start dying, throw the next few points into vit), as much energy as it takes to kill stuff (varies on skills, so same as vit), and then the rest in strength. (no dex)

Skills:
Rupture (solid dps): Max,
Pummel (free instant damage, good for animation canceling, but doesn't vary with anything but strength): Max
(Edit: you can have solid builds without pumm, but with the shortest cooldown and animation it's a necessity to use in your rotation even if it's at lvl 1),
Double attack (solid, unavoidable): enough to hurt stuff you're killing (rule of thumb is at least 5 + your level)
Shatter (lowers armor, makes everything much more effective, necessity for group leveling with melee): Max,
Frenzy (attack and damage bonus): All other points
Giant swing is too slow and too often avoided to be a net positive,
Same with sweeping blow (unless you're farming whole rooms at once and can survive it, then by all means use it and warcry (and/or tiger mount skill) and go ham).

Gear:
Weapons:
Mainhand: Axes are the way to go (look around for a frostiron one (royal is 160 I think) and it's about as good as wyrmbone +shatter skill points). Once you hit 180, mordy str spears, and then gele ax endgame if you're lucky.
Offy: 150, 180, 200 strength axes of whatever element you prefer, then CG ax
Armor: DL set is a good goal, if you can't complete it, fill in with bone stuff, then EDL (if you can't complete, don't break DL), then DG as you can get it,
Jewelry:
Neck: 150 sun ammy, stormcaller ammy, elemental damage set, above that look for a guardian necklace or Osan necklace maybe, hunter/poacher ammy, runic ammy, then BT gear
Misc: Offense spider charm or elemental sets (or even just the charm), BT gear
Braces: should be good for a bit, then look around for some nice offense Hrung braces, a good necro recast brace (pummel or double attack recommended as rupture runs into itself if you cool it down too quick), then you're looking at prot/gele braces, hellforged/apostate :P
Rings: skill rings should be a big focus, alchem/jagged ones are ok, but try to get some silverweb ones, and then Gele ones, then BT ones.

Haste: not all bad, worth it enough to have ring/offhand at endgame (but reaper is overrated for it's price :P)

Other: On mount/pet, if you have what you know you're gonna use at endgame, max out that sucker at the top level, but if you think you're gonna change for endgame, I'd recommend getting max tier on lowest level (ex brown bear rather than white) cause you're still getting most of the benefit, without as much spent and not as much wasted if you do get a different one. Beyond that, I'd recommend getting your mount to a speed you're comfortable with (80%ish for me) then focusing on leveling up pet to max before going further with pet.

And above all, have fun! Play around with it, see what playstyle you like, because as soon as you stop having fun (breaking it down a bit too much into 1s and 0s), is when motivation goes away.
Did'nt mean for that to be that long, I really don't know what I'm talking about that much :D

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I’d look for a Jalan or Comrak poison set, or if you can’t find one an ice or fire dmg set.

Your gear looks good otherwise. When you hit 180 or 200 the shop rings are op and cheap for dps war, or you could go cg rings also. 160 is tough bc there’s kind of a drought between 150 and 180.
Usually harder to find those sets, although the poison set is super effective for carrow. When unable to get/afford high tier stuff (jalan/cormak or event lux), I really like the lvl 150 dps ammy in the carrow lux shop. For 475k in shop u get 120 heat, and a good chunk of attack, hp and energy. That ammy is actually really powerful but underestimated. Its a mini valour ammy.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex