Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Current Tank Stats // Opinions?

So this is my current stats with hero defence elixer and defence form maxed. I dont use any bloodthorn gear or doch gul so i was wondering if this with just gele/mord/prot/faction gear is a good amount. Any opinions on making better?

Current Gear:
-Void celestial might axe
-Shadow Knights helm
-2 Proteus Braces (royal/imp vit/dex/defence)
-3 t4 lich rings (vit/defence)
-Huntsman ring
-Skain Ironroot charm
-Edl armour

Just need to know from other tanks on other servers if what im currently at stat wise is rlly good, good, or meh. (I know it aint BAD but..lol). Also if any gear changes i could make to help.

Note: Will not be getting any bt gear.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Re: Current Tank Stats // Opinions?

I’m running a pretty similar setup rn. Only suggestion would be to try and find a shadow+ night helm since your running a bunny for energy. Still jelly of that void celestial might :cry:
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

Honestly nothing to really change besides getting a pheonix and swapping your huntsman for another lich ring. I ran 4 on my tank.

As for my stats:

Gear wise I have:
    Shadow Vit Mord Spear, Shadow Knights Helm, t8 CG Shield, EDL armour
    Poacher ammy, two Royal Prot Bracers (heavy Vit, dex, def), Ironroot Charm, 4 lich rings.
    Lvl6 Brown Bear and no pet.
    Herne:
    Wardon- 220 Warrior
    Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
    Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Phoenix and a lich ring over the huntsman are both optional imo. You lose out on a ton of defense with that setup, I personally prefer def to vit and evasions.

My stats:

My gear: Voidscale Helm of Knights, Dark Axe of Celestial Might, T10 CG Shield, Royal BT Ammy and Charm, Godly and Imperial Azure Shield Braces, Godly BT ring of Shield Wall, Hunstman Ring, two Lich rings, Spirit bear and max tan boar
      World-Gwydion
      Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
      Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
      Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
      Clan-Relentless

So this is my current stats with hero defence elixer and defence form maxed. I dont use any bloodthorn gear or doch gul so i was wondering if this with just gele/mord/prot/faction gear is a good amount. Any opinions on making better?

Current Gear:
      -Shadow Knights helm
      -Huntsman ring
      -Skain Ironroot charm
      -Edl armour

Just need to know from other tanks on other servers if what im currently at stat wise is rlly good, good, or meh. (I know it aint BAD but..lol). Also if any gear changes i could make to help.

Cd swap shield wall brace
      Hi

Current Gear:
      -Shadow Knights helm
      -Huntsman ring
      -Skain Ironroot charm
      -Edl armour

Cd swap shield wall brace
      I already hotswap godly necro shield wall brace. I left out a couple gears from my post i cri.

Phoenix and a lich ring over the huntsman are both optional imo. You lose out on a ton of defense with that setup, I personally prefer def to vit and evasions.

My stats:

My gear: Voidscale Helm of Knights, Dark Axe of Celestial Might, T10 CG Shield, Royal BT Ammy and Charm, Godly and Imperial Azure Shield Braces, Godly BT ring of Shield Wall, Hunstman Ring, two Lich rings, Spirit bear and max tan boar
      Pls tell me u can cd swap that SW ring?
      Arawn- Invicta
      SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
      Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
      Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
      Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Pheonix is 100% best tank pet in game. I have personally used a huntsman and I get about 400 extra defence which in comparison to 150 Vit and 300 to all evasions I wouldn't even bother with the huntsman, I think they are overrated.

Godly BT SW ring with 3 other Godly Shielding rings is the ideal ring setup, imo.
      Herne:
      Wardon- 220 Warrior
      Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
      Yeeticus- 220 Ranger