Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warrior help needed please

Heya, I'm a 63 lvl Warrior and I have some extra books and need help with advice to better my warrior. My health = 719 with 36 sigils and energy = 236 with 16 sigils. First question should I put my focus on more sigils? 2ndly my Str = 175 (258). Dex = 20 (47). Focus 20 (57). Vit = 95 (107). Should I use a book to change these and if so what should I focus on? 3rdly skill pts = bandage wounds 18/20. Giant swing 16 /20. Sweeping blow 15/20. Double Atk 18 /20. Everything else is 1/20. For a book that changes my skills which should I change? I normally use a two-handed sword right now and double attack in giant swing are my two major attack abilities and bandaged wounds helps big time and recuperate and meditate are only one point in each but they do help taunt, Frenzy, rupture, skewer all are one point. I would love suggestions for slashing swords and what to change and why I really appreciate any help lastly the weapon I'm using right now is Ash cold broadsword it's a 2 h space 170 slash damage. I appreciate all the advice any of you could give me I thank you greatly.

Re: Warrior help needed please

I’d remove dex points and add them to strength. If your vit is enough to keep you alive, leave it as. Basically try to keep as much points in strength without leaving you dead or out of energy all the time.

Sigils are definitely a worth while investment, you will be able to drop bandage wounds and put those points elsewhere and it just makes your life much easier.

You want frenzy, pummel, double attack for now. Try and get hold of a one handed axe with an offhand and a haste ring once you get towards lvl 100 and add rupture. Protective stance is also good for survivability. But max those skills instead of having a bunch of points in non max skills. Sweeping blow is truly horrible and giant swing is slow and can evade a lot. Axe is a better warrior dps weapon but if you really want to use a sword, you can hotswap an axe for rupture by adding it to your hotbar. Rupture is very strong.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I tend to agree with MrsDredd, except the fact of removing Dex. Dex actually allows for more hits and less *whiffs* it also helps with you get hit less and taking less Damage overall. I ran 3 Str, 1 Dex, 1 vit every Level, when I was leveling. (This is pretty much the basic build of any and all melee) But this fit my play style and using Restos. Skills were kept simple and rarely had to worry about energy, people get into energy issues when the try to over point their ability. Keep skills at your level ability and you should be fine, especially if your using Restos, or Food. Skills I used was Dbl Attack, Pummel, Frenzy, Shatter (swap shield in to use). Weapon, use what ever you can get you hands on. Spears are still the best all around, but there will be times other Weapons are best vs certain mobs, but any blunt or Axe will work as well, 2h is way to slow for the damage. Personally I recommend sticking to spear as it will be what you use most likely in end.
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more

Heya, I'm a 63 lvl Warrior and I have some extra books and need help with advice to better my warrior. My health = 719 with 36 sigils and energy = 236 with 16 sigils. First question should I put my focus on more sigils? 2ndly my Str = 175 (258). Dex = 20 (47). Focus 20 (57). Vit = 95 (107). Should I use a book to change these and if so what should I focus on? 3rdly skill pts = bandage wounds 18/20. Giant swing 16 /20. Sweeping blow 15/20. Double Atk 18 /20. Everything else is 1/20. For a book that changes my skills which should I change? I normally use a two-handed sword right now and double attack in giant swing are my two major attack abilities and bandaged wounds helps big time and recuperate and meditate are only one point in each but they do help taunt, Frenzy, rupture, skewer all are one point. I would love suggestions for slashing swords and what to change and why I really appreciate any help lastly the weapon I'm using right now is Ash cold broadsword it's a 2 h space 170 slash damage. I appreciate all the advice any of you could give me I thank you greatly.
Personally I would go with axe or hammer if you plan on being DPS warrior. If you are planning on tanking I would stick with spear and get a void or shadow mordris spear. Sword is useless until endgame after you get the corrupted gardens offhand which allows you to use rupture with any weapon. Not using rupture in my opinion is just bad. It does a significant amount of damage even with no points assuming you have some strength. The skills I use are either frenzy/protective stance depending on which build you are going. Pummel, double attack, shatter, rupture, frenzy for DPS warrior and by end game you should have a few points left over for maybe giant swing. Im not 100% sure what skills would be the best choice for tanking so I won't elaborate on those skills. I have all my weapon abilities pretty high so I can swap weapons whenever i feel like it. In my opinion 2 handed weapons are just not that good overall. They aren't as useful in every situation as a one hand an offhand axe. I personally think all strength or all vitality are the best ways to spend your points after you get full dragonlord. Before that you will need to try to balance points out in strength and vitality mostly. Some people like to add some dexterity and focus. I personally don't add either and rely on gear to add energy and attack. But this setup is mainly for once your higher level. At lower levels you should add some focus but I wouldn't say dexterity is really needed.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.